Interesting comments by people working with Michael's kids

As a young boy there is NO WAY I would have had these discussions in front of these two people. Maybe the Jackson kids are way more open to this sort of discussion than my generation was and maybe that is a good thing.

I do know if as a boy I did have this discussion with someone and they blabbed it to the world I would get my revenge - Hey David, it looks like all the tires are flat on your car and it seems to be filled with llama doo doo...

I don't like this. I personally would hate it if somebody discussed my intimate matters in the media like this. These guys are there to help the kids, not to sell them out!

David Branca, when you got your first erection? Would you like to discuss that with the media as well?

I don't like this. I personally would hate it if somebody discussed my intimate matters in the media like this. These guys are there to help the kids, not to sell them out!

David Branca, when you got your first erection? Would you like to discuss that with the media as well?

Yeah, I can see it now.

DB: Hello this is David is Paris or Prince in. Yes I'll hold.

Prince: Hello?

DB: Good Morning Prince, its David calling for your morning puberty report. Anything new happening? Voice cracking, first underarm hair sprouting yet?

Prince: Uh, no...

David: Right, I'll get that out on the wires right away. Oh and AEG has upped the offer for that first hair. Now pass me along to Paris.

This sounds like something they have put forward in a case FOR the Jackson family to retain parental control over the kids, nothing more.

Sure they delve into some private details but in a legal hearing which will no doubt be made public, this type of thing would be used to help Katherine and the Jackson family maintain control. This type of "shock" information about the physical and psychological level these children are at will help cement the idea that any move by Debbie Rowe to take these children would do more harm than good.

They cannot simply say that the kids are better off with the Jacksons and be done with it, unfortunately.

Well if this is true good for MJ.. I know I would've rather eaten dirt b4 having my dad talk to me about the birds at the bees and especially about having at period. Omg@11, I was trying to figure out how to style my doll's hair, oh and talking about MJ..
But this is kinda private, did they have to tell the world about what Prince and Paris are going through, we know it's coming but dang..

My son is the same age as Blanket. I don't wanna have*that* talk with him.
Good for Michael taking care of that. Girls can be very shy about that. Looks like Michael did a great job. Duh!
I'd let him babysit my kids any time. They are a handful!!

Who are these people? David Branca? Why would they be allowed to talk about this? I don't believe this. Lol. I am ur regular MJ skeptic. Btw MJ talked to Janet about the birds and the bees.

Lisa is the child psychologist the Jacksons hired to help the children deal with their father's death. Dave Branca is obviously related to John Branca who is one of the executors of Michael's estate. Don't worry Lisa B, I think those people are ok and professional. I was just happy to know they are being helped to deal with their personal issues as well as Michael's death and that Michael started it all himself as a father should.

I don't trust this. How dare they reveal this private info. That would be illegal. And Paris calling David "Branca" is odd. The whole thing seems wrong. I don't believe this report.

I dont like the way the woman said Blanket is not blood related to Prince and Paris. They are half siblings. Did she run a dna test to prove otherwise? Did anyone?

is this even real. what sort of professionals are these ppl who have gone running to the media. they claimed to work with mj and the kid when mj was still here.

This invasion of privacy on Michaels children is shameful. Haven't they learned a lesson from their treatment of the father. I can't take it :no:

I would not trust any of them. Remember Rowe is(with the Media) is looking for anything to get her hands on those two.

I do not believe this is legitimate.

I hope it is not; if true I hope the Jackson are watching them closely. Especially Branca! They could be fishing for dirt. Remember Dr Katz and the Chandler's and Arviso's.

Back