Interested to see more from Michael?

video games :wild: like MoonWalker for PS2, toys, stickers!, candies, cologne or perfume, clothing line,....

that all i can think now :D
i was talking to my 10 yr old daughter the other day,that it would be good if michael brought a game out for the nintendo d.s lite,i think that might apppeal to the younger generation and even the older generation,

unfortunately i can't say much about this idea... actually i can' say anything at all but that your feedback is really important and will make a difference. so please help, take a second and let me now your favorite.

MOONWALKER

WHITE GLOVE

DANCE MACHINE

pick one.

MUCH APPRECIATED!!!!,
human.

MICHAEL JACKSON is one of the top brands ... nike, coca cola... you name it he's up there... so the way i look at things anything is possible.

again i can's talk about it right now... and for sure i don't wan to be rude but i need you opinion on the brand name... pick one from above.

thanks,
human

MICHAEL JACKSON is one of the top brands ... nike, coca cola... you name it he's up there... so the way i look at things anything is possible.

again i can's talk about it right now... and for sure i don't wan to be rude but i need you opinion on the brand name... pick one from above.

thanks,
human

So...what are you trying to tell us with this? That you are apart of some attempt to get a merchandising campaign going on for Michael? I'm just curious is all. You also seem pretty keen on getting our specific choice and saying it's really important. But, like I said before, even though the name has been used before for a movie of his, I still like Moonwalker. But honestly, all 3 sound great. White Glove would be a second choice, and Dance Machine the 3rd as it pertains more to J5 than just Michael, even though he pretty much is The Dancing Machine, lol.

Hope that helps...

So...what are you trying to tell us with this? That you are apart of some attempt to get a merchandising campaign going on for Michael? I'm just curious is all. You also seem pretty keen on getting our specific choice and saying it's really important. But, like I said before, even though the name has been used before for a movie of his, I still like Moonwalker. But honestly, all 3 sound great. White Glove would be a second choice, and Dance Machine the 3rd as it pertains more to J5 than just Michael, even though he pretty much is The Dancing Machine, lol.

Hope that helps...

thank you for your input... this is a quick focus group... obviously something is in the "works" but i can't talk about it... and that is not the best scenario... you guys are helping me out with your feedbacks and i can't give back anything at this point.
but IF all goes well you'll be the first ones to hear about it.
at this point it's just a little bit more then just a dream ;).

thanks again, your input is much appreciated.

human.

I can see him being connected to some interesting clothing - something casual or semi-casual that carries his style, but in a subtle way. I wouldn't be too excited about perfume/cologne. I'm generally not interested in perfume, but there's also the fact that every two-bit celeb is pushing a perfume. Ok, so all the celebs push clothes too, but in MJ's case he actually has a style and an aura that could be reflected in clothing (which I think would be more difficult with a scent) whereas other celebs just seem to be involved with random things or they just give their names to designers' lines and it doesn't really matter what the designers come up with.

I agree, Ray!
There are sooo many celebrities launching their own perfume that now its a clichè!
Clothes would be awesome if they really are based on Michael's style, either casual clothes or some ellegant suits or even his characteristics clothes from his videos...either one would be a great idea!
Jackets would be awesome! I'd certainly buy it! :yes:
Shoes would also be great, since the guy has the most famous feet in the world and is known for his dance...
Video-games! :wild: If there was a new version of Moonwalker for PS2/PS3/X-box/Nintendo Wii or sth I'd love it! Or a game more to do with his songs, in the Guitar Hero kind of style...theres now even a Beatles game, isnt it? He could do it too...a game to play, sing and dance to his songs, like those games u have to dance and move to the arrows' commands...sing it like karaoke, or play it like in Guitar Hero... would be very fun and to all ages! :clapping:

All 3 names are great, Moonwalker is my choice since its sooo him!

Back