Inspiration songs at the concerts!!!!!!!!

inspiration songs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Heey, what's wrong with Lost Children?? :blink: I chose that and WYBT. :wub: Also MITM would be awesome.

I didn't vote for Lost Children - BUT if Prince joined MJ on stage to sing the chord I would love to see that one performed :lol: !!

I would like to se We've had enough and MITM.

why you dont wanna see earth song lol

I can honestly say its the ONLY michael jackson song i do not like! I would be happy with any set list, with any combination of songs, but really do not want him to do earth song. It just really grates on me, I don't know why. Also i think it became a bit of a joke amongst comedians and the media. Plus the whole thing at the Brit Awards. Plus dispite my dislike, you have to admit there are faaar better songs that he could do instead!

Anyway enough of the negativity, I vote man in the mirror and keep the faith :)

I didn't vote for Lost Children - BUT if Prince joined MJ on stage to sing the chord I would love to see that one performed :lol: !!

I would like to se We've had enough and MITM.
prince
lmfao

whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
idislike him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that wont happen lol

I can honestly say its the ONLY michael jackson song i do not like! I would be happy with any set list, with any combination of songs, but really do not want him to do earth song. It just really grates on me, I don't know why. Also i think it became a bit of a joke amongst comedians and the media. Plus the whole thing at the Brit Awards. Plus dispite my dislike, you have to admit there are faaar better songs that he could do instead!

Anyway enough of the negativity, I vote man in the mirror and keep the faith :)

it grates you
wow
he can replace it with on the line or we had enough
and cry

yea
but i love earth song

so what happen with the brit award!!!!!!

absolutely amazing! Wish i would have seen more than just one show. Oh, and also wish that i had been in the first row or something, lol ;)

good glad you had fun!!!!!!!!!!!!
Did you take pics?
And are you going to the o2?

wow..the result is about the same on each song..
I'd love all of those except:
cry, gone too soon, lost children..and heal the world.

I can see him doing Man In The Mirror and Cry.

I would like to see "We've had enough". Like I said before, it would simply be epic. It's like Earth Song but more modern I guess. But It isn't going to happen. It wasn't even part of the voting when we got to vote for the songs "we want to hear". Well I really wanted that so it made me mad lol.

I can see him doing Man In The Mirror and Cry.

I would like to see "We've had enough". Like I said before, it would simply be epic. It's like Earth Song but more modern I guess. But It isn't going to happen. It wasn't even part of the voting when we got to vote for the songs "we want to hear". Well I really wanted that so it made me mad lol.

i agee with man in the mirror and cry i know he will do them 2.

and i also think earth song and we had bnough also.
it may happen!
it was alot of songs that want on that list

I'd love to hear him sing We Are The World. It made such an impact, that he should sing it on tour :)

so man in the mirror is in the lead following
wybt
then
we had enough
good choices yalll
kepp voting

Back