Inspiration songs at the concerts!!!!!!!!

inspiration songs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lmojackson

Proud Member
OK YALL VOTE UP AS MANY SONGS AS YALL WANT
sorry if i missed a song

ok i did the ballads the dance songs
and here are the inspiration songs

usually mike does 2 to 3 inspiration songs

he has tons of them so
heres the list

hope mj can see this poll
we have to give this poll to mj
yall vote

-lmojackson

the inspiration songs i wanna hear is

we had enough/earth song

man in the mirror/ cry

heal the world/we are the world

i think all those songs can go into a conjoin medley it will be impossible for mj to do all of his songs ,,,,,

this tour is gonna consist of medleys so many medelys

i tell you
watch!!!!!!!!!

i love all those ballads but personally id love to hear earth song and weve had enough..weve had enough makes me cry everytime LOL

i love all those ballads but personally id love to hear earth song and weve had enough..weve had enough makes me cry everytime LOL

ohhhhhhh thats the 2 i wanna hear 1st

and heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy buddy how ya do lol

i love them 2!!!!!!!!!!!!

GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lmfao

yall lost children and gone 2 soon

most likely wont make the cut lol

Seriously speaking, I would just go for any song, it's just too hard to choose, they are all great.

We´ve had enough
Keep the faith
Will you be there
Man in the mirror
History
Heal the world

I think that these songs would remind us that Michael Jackson is still on top - no matter what happened to him in the past years!!!

I've said it a million times, I will say it again. I don't care what songs michael sings apart from...please NO EARTH SONG! He can sing the strawberry shortcakes song and I would love it, just not earth song! :(

I really cant choose!! I'd choose them all!!
It's so hard ofcourse we saw HTW alot but I still wanna see it and besides there are some we never have seen and we do!! but still wanna see the old performed one too!!

I want them all but,

HISTORY
LOST CHILDREN
HEAL THE WORLD
EARTH SONG

Keep the faith is my personal favourite. He sounds so sexy when singing it. I would love to see how he LOOKS whilst singing it haha. :punk:

Well i choose =P

We've Had Enough
We Are The World
Cry

Those are not just an inspiration songs! those are some of the greatest songs ever!

such a powerful songs!

We´ve had enough
Keep the faith
Will you be there
Man in the mirror
History
Heal the world

I think that these songs would remind us that Michael Jackson is still on top - no matter what happened to him in the past years!!!

I've said it a million times, I will say it again. I don't care what songs michael sings apart from...please NO EARTH SONG! He can sing the strawberry shortcakes song and I would love it, just not earth song! :(

I really cant choose!! I'd choose them all!!
It's so hard ofcourse we saw HTW alot but I still wanna see it and besides there are some we never have seen and we do!! but still wanna see the old performed one too!!
yea i wanna see the old ones
but the new ones like on the line
cry
we had enough i wanna see those

Keep the faith is my personal favourite. He sounds so sexy when singing it. I would love to see how he LOOKS whilst singing it haha. :punk:
lol
Well i choose =P

We've Had Enough
We Are The World
Cry

Those are not just an inspiration songs! those are some of the greatest songs ever!

such a powerful songs!

yea they are!

sorry yall i left out on the line

sorry sorry sorry

that my t number 1 pick lol

I've said it a million times, I will say it again. I don't care what songs michael sings apart from...please NO EARTH SONG! He can sing the strawberry shortcakes song and I would love it, just not earth song! :([/QUOTE

why you dont wanna see earth song lol

We´ve had enough
Keep the faith
Will you be there
Man in the mirror
History
Heal the world

yea it would

and how he still has affect on us fans

Hey, I love Earth Song ;) My husband's also like "ugh, no Earth Song", but that's because he was here in Europe for the HIStory Tour and saw it a couple of times. I was in the US & had no money so I haven't seen Michael since Bad.

And, oh, Man in the Mirror!!!! Totally! I would love it if he ended the night with that!

Hey, I love Earth Song ;) My husband's also like "ugh, no Earth Song", but that's because he was here in Europe for the HIStory Tour and saw it a couple of times. I was in the US & had no money so I haven't seen Michael since Bad.

And, oh, Man in the Mirror!!!! Totally! I would love it if he ended the night with that!

how wa the bad tour?

Back