Inside Jackson's world by personal medic

Just read that article and wow this really got me "He always covered his face in cream and wouldn't leave the house without make-up" and also this "But the doctor says Jackson was desperately lonely",..........................:boohoo: :cry: xxx

Thank you for posting the article. Gives interesting insight from another party that seems to imply that what has been said of MJ and use of painkillers might not be true. Surprised? I'm not. Lou Farrigo I believe stated he didn't see anything like that w/ Michael and he indicated they have been friends for 15+ years.

I thought MJ was against drinking / drugs and that kind of thing as he had seen it bring down others in the business.

Thanks for the article, like esp. the donation part!

" But the law in America forbids me to give information about the health of a patient," he explained.
^^
Yep, and I still don't get why doctors and nurses (whether they lie or not) talk about Michael's treatment on tv shows etc. without being punished. When it comes to Michael everything seems to be OK. That is why Murray still is on free foot while Michael had to stay in prison for nothing, was beaten by the police and nobody cared.
oh boy that is exactly how I feel! :cry:

I dont understand! :mello: I dont understand! :mello: I dont understand! :mello: I dont understand! :mello: I dont understand! :mello: I dont understand! :mello: I dont understand! :mello: I dont understand! :mello: I dont understand! :mello:

:bugeyed

and that's y he was killed and the cod was ACUTE PROPOFOL INTOXICATION meaning he had massive levels of it in his system, body tissue, and blood in order for it to come up on the tox pannels

Back