Votes: 132 72.9%
  • Good

Votes: 42 23.2%
  • Ugly!

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • I don`t care about this song...

Votes: 4 2.2%

• Total voters
I LOVE it! :D My most played song on the Dangerous album!

That song is just totally, totally amazing. Especially if you hear the other versions of the song that I just happen to have. OMG do I love Michael's moans in that song. I also love hearing his panting in the club mix version of In The Closet. But what I really love is the way he saids dare me. I had loved that song ever since I was 12 years old. It was the video for the song I remember seeing. I have been insanely in love with Michael ever since. I had saw what he had on for that video. And how badly I wanted to kill Naomi for touching my man like that.

I usually skip it... depends on my mood really. I have a love/hate relationship with it!

I've always loved that song...it's one of my absolute faves!

uuhhmm...yeah...this song is so totally sexy....and Michael definitely shows of some dance moves.....and those moans of his......all I can say is ....spicy..:blush:

I don't think it's the best on the album but it's still "amazing." He looked his absolute best in the video. Oh, and Naomi looked good too.

And how badly I wanted to kill Naomi for touching my man like that.
I don't think Michael was complaining.

Sexy R'n'B track but don't like it very much. Maybe because of too long intro.

Don't know if I can be completely objective as to the song itself. MJ is just so darn sexy in that video! That heavily influences how I feel about it.

I voted amazing, I think it's one of the best!!

i love In the Closet. The idea of Michael as a secret lover is really shown off in this song. I vividly remember seeing the video for the first time and I couldn't keep my mouth closed, i was that shocked. The video was very riske for him at the time. He was definitely showcasing the sexy in this video and he had every woman just wishing and blushing... :) (And that's what i like about MJ's era in the 90s, he seemed comfortable enough take it there and it worked well)

Amazing !!
When I watched the video at first, I totally shocked and admire their beauty.

This was my fave song forever. When I was a DJ I used to play it non-stop in the studio every night when most people had left. The news chick in the room next door used to laugh her head off about how much a person could listen to one song over and over

Back