Votes: 132 72.9%
  • Good

Votes: 42 23.2%
  • Ugly!

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • I don`t care about this song...

Votes: 4 2.2%

• Total voters
LOL, BruceWayne! What is UP with that gif of yours! Too good.

And to stay on topic. I think ITC is good. Not amazing. Though it was technically very groundbreaking for Michael. It was his first sexually explicit song. I don't count LIML cause it's more romantic than sexual. ...Wonder what he was thinking when he wrote the lyrics to ITC....

LOL, BruceWayne! What is UP with that gif of yours! Too good.

And to stay on topic. I think ITC is good. Not amazing. Though it was technically very groundbreaking for Michael. It was his first sexually explicit song. I don't count LIML cause it's more romantic than sexual. ...Wonder what he was thinking when he wrote the lyrics to ITC....

Haha, honestly I just love the bad ass side of Michael, and when I saw that sequence I just knew I had to make a gif of it, haha :D
I mean like, people forget to embrace/remember all sides of Michael and I just love to see Michael in situations where he's just like anyone else. When he's pissed, when he's using provocative language, when he slap a girls ass or making any other sexual gestures ;)

But an even bigger question than "what he was thinking when he wrote the lyrics to ITC" is, WTF is he talking bout in "Heartbreak Hotel"?!
I dunno if I'm retarted but to me it sounds like a story about going to a "whore house" (sorry couldn't find a better word), then leaving it... and to make story even more strange he comes back 10 years later (by mistake?) with his girl friend and be like "oh, I remember this place now". hehe :)

About ITC, that video... with Naomi Campbell... man, it was instant love for me when I first laid eyes on her in that video :D After that I had a poster of her on my wall, haha. (got it from H&M, she was their model the same time the video aired)

^^^Hey, I'm with you Bruce! I like to embrace his badder side. Honestly, what made him smack her butt! Come to think of it, he seems to do that a lot. In YRMW he smacks the girls ass, and also in a couple of HIStory tours on TWYMMF. Lol, Mike's an "ass" tapper! I guess if anyone was ever curious as to what body part Michael likes most on women, one of 'em's gotta be the booty!

And now that you mention Heartbreak Hotel, I gotta go back and review those lyrics. I've never thought about it that way, but it does make a lot of sense.

Yep, when ITC came out on MTV, they aired it late at night if i'm not mistaken because of the sexually explicit scenes. There was kind of an uproar about it, which I think was the idea. I remember it as one of those videos that I new I shouldn't be watching. I was only like 6 when it came out!

it's the best song on dangerous and it's one the best i've ever heard in my life.

AMAZING, I remember the first time I heard it, I fell in love within 36 seconds!

For now we'll make a vow to just... keep it in the closet :wub:

I think it's amazing :D

one of his top 10.
amazing.
I love the beautiful melody and the girl talking..
and then MICHAEL talking.. his high and low voice, so cool

I f*cking love it.
Sorry about the profanity, there is no other way to voice my intensity.
This is the kind of energy that i am obsessed with in him. Not just in terms of sexual energy but as in, this intense, undivided, concentrated, energy.
The song and the clip are both unanimous in Excellence.
The beat of the song is intoxicating and i do agree with comments above about showing his ' rowdier ' side.
I wish he did this more often.

The song is perfection. His vocals, the beat, the video, Noami Campell was one lucky lady!

Back