Important Message From Michael Jackson's Estate Regarding Facebook Fans (?????)

guys please stop listening to people with no source and create scenarios.

It's legit. It came from the estate team. All of the major MJ fan sites received it.

If anybody doesn't believe it, it's their problem not yours. don't waste your time arguing with them.

some so-called fans think the estate is trying to hide something and will be exposed by HTWF and Melissa Johnson. So the estate shuts down everything.

@Mjonlineteam has just verified the letter is Legit :)
@MJonlineteam MJ OnlineTeam A Message Regarding the Estate's Handling of Unofficial
"Michael Jackson" Facebook Pages: Hi: In the spirit (cont) http://tl.gd/95nh47

I know I should'nt argue with those refuting it but
they were also ridiculing and attcking me and its hard
to ignore sometimes. SO Im glad we got offial confirmation

some so-called fans think the estate is trying to hide something and will be exposed by HTWF and Melissa Johnson. So the estate shuts down everything.

Well they are ridiculas to make such statements and its Facebook
that will be removing the pages that mislead fans and the public
NOT the estate.

@MJonlineteam MJ OnlineTeam ... the announcement is meant to address fan pages named
"Michael Jackson," & meant to mislead, not fan clubs & tribute pgs

i completely support this. i don't think they'll touch anything that is just a fan site. their aiming at pages that pretend to be the official mj site or false thingies.
good work estate!

It's so tiring when fans see "conspiracies" everywhere around them and create a mess out of nothing. I read MUZIKfactoryTWO tweet and she jumped to a random conclusion without checking. Branca did not directly sent that e-mail to the fansite. Jampol from the MJOnline team sent it as a forward message of his own communication with Branca.

It is an official communication as I was sent it to, however I've not published it as it seem to be a message directly to me warning me of the impending action.

I agree on this there are far to many out that claim to be official, from my communications with them fan club pages are safe as long as they do Michael and his legacy justice.

It is an official communication as I was sent it to, however I've not published it as it seem to be a message directly to me warning me of the impending action.

ah?
:unsure:

Back