Impersonator for This Is It :S

Your fave album out of these 4

• Total voters

LukeNo.1MJFan!

Proud Member
Hi everyone,

I just wondered if the rumour that an impersonator will be used for some of the concerts is actually TRUE :scratch: - I am not saying I believe it or any of the tabloids but I just want some sort of confirmation or proof that it isn't truth... thanks :)

mj rulezzz

Hi everyone,

I just wondered if the rumour that an impersonator will be used for some of the concerts is actually TRUE :scratch: - I am not saying I believe it or any of the tabloids but I just want some sort of confirmation or proof that it isn't truth... thanks :)

mj rulezzz

I think either they have completely made it up, or an impersonator will be used for the end of Thriller like Dangerous and HIStory tours.

I think either they have completely made it up, or an impersonator will be used for the end of Thriller like Dangerous and HIStory tours.

To correct you.That wasn't impersonator ..actually it was magician :) Illusionist
he learned few moves and thats it :) But cool anyway :)

**again tabloid junkie dont worry !

Hi everyone,

mj rulezzz

Dude, stop calling yourself LukeNo.1MJFan if your gonna ask stupid questions like that

"impersonator" and "This Is It" do not go well together. please refrain from such an awkward combination of words.

Hi everyone,

mj rulezzz

if you don't believe it , why do open a thread on it?

To correct you.That wasn't impersonator ..actually it was magician :) Illusionist
he learned few moves and thats it :) But cool anyway :)

**again tabloid junkie dont worry !

But he was impersonating Michael. So for the Dangerous and HIStory tours he was a Michael Jackson impersonator :\ lol

Dude, stop calling yourself LukeNo.1MJFan if your gonna ask stupid questions like that

I am a fan of Michael. I'm only 12 i was just worried that Mike might be poorly or something. I'm so sorry for the way it looks but I'm just a bit freaked out :no:

Also if a moderator thinks that this is a bad post then I don't mind if you remove it. Sorry for causing a problem

^^ it's okay Luke, just don't belive everything the tabloids write ;)

dont take anything personal luke. people are just voicing their thoughts and opinions. with the climate of MJ news lately (or always LOL) sometimes people react/post without concern for how their words may come off. I am guilty of it on many occasions :innocent: I will deny that I said that though ;)

everyone,
Please remember that we are supposed to be here together, a community of fans. Michael Jackson's fan base is very diverse. Age, ethnicity, belief, culture, language ... as a community we run the gammit on diversity. Please keep that in mind when replying to one another.

dont take anything personal luke. people are just voicing their thoughts and opinions. with the climate of MJ news lately (or always LOL) sometimes people react/post without concern for how their words may come off. I am guilty of it on many occasions :innocent: I will deny that I said that though ;)

everyone,
Please remember that we are supposed to be here together, a community of fans. Michael Jackson's fan base is very diverse. Age, ethnicity, belief, culture, language ... as a community we run the gammit on diversity. Please keep that in mind when replying to one another.

thankyou for that :) i really appreciate it :agree:

Because there is one part of me that is so worried he might be poorly that I just wanted some reasurrance from other MJ fans so I know he is okay. As I said before I didn't realise this would be such a problem :(

it's not a "problem" it's just that it is silly that people worry about and believe anything they read. it is boring really.

it's not a "problem" it's just that it is silly that people worry about and believe anything they read. it is boring really.

Well come on, give him a break hes only 12! When I was 12 I probably would have believed these things. Give him credit that hes open minded enough to be a Michael Jackson fan in the first place at his age, despite the fact a lot of people his age probably talk a lot of crap about Michael.

When I was 12 I watched LWMJ and thought he was weird.........so hes better than I was at that age.

didn't he use a couple for the superbowl perforamce behind the white cloths with the light shining to create the illusion that he was appearing at different parts of the stadium seconds apart?

Well come on, give him a break hes only 12! When I was 12 I probably would have believed these things. Give him credit that hes open minded enough to be a Michael Jackson fan in the first place at his age, despite the fact a lot of people his age probably talk a lot of crap about Michael.

When I was 12 I watched LWMJ and thought he was weird.........so hes better than I was at that age.

this i didn't know - congrats for being an MJ fan then Luke and don't worry - it's all BS ;)

Cool name btw. My name is also Luke :0 hahaa

Hey Luke!
I'm just about 2 years older than you :p
Its kinda hard being an mj fan at this age becase people at school believe all the BS but you just have to know tabloids lie about mj! :D

x

Hey Luke!
I'm just about 2 years older than you :p
Its kinda hard being an mj fan at this age becase people at school believe all the BS but you just have to know tabloids lie about mj! :D

x

I was also an MJ fan around your age. So I remember what it was like, in a group of people slagging him off it is hard to get a word in. Its so frustrating hearing people say these things.

Back