I'm worried anout the release of a movie of Michael's Life...

Oh god..."Man in the Mirror: The Michael Jackson Story" which was made for VH1 is just OMG...NOT EVEN RIGHT! IT IS NOTHING BUT ALL KINDS OF WRONG! I remember when it came out, I remember there was talk about how one could make a drinking game based on it. Every time the "Michael" character says "Neverland" or "Magical" or I think it was "Peter Pan" one takes a drink. Man, you'd be so pissed by the end of it you wouldn't be able to see straight! LOL! :lmao:

LOL!!!:rofl:

I would love too see a MJ MOVIE That will cost us 3 DVD Parts !

They should just make a movie/mini-series from the thriller days 'till now.
The American dream series are perfect as a prequel to the new movie/mini-series.

They can't do it better than the american dream series because those actors did a hell of a job, specially the guy playing the older Michael.

They can't do it better than the american dream series because those actors did a hell of a job, specially the guy playing the older Michael.

Unfortunately that guy is dead too. :( His name was Wylie Draper. He died in cancer in 1993.

i think it will be very horrible and far away the truth. Michael is dead, i think they should not bad him anymore, and they should learn to respect michael.it's necessary!!!
Michael is the history person, they should not do this...

I don't think johnny depp should play MJ. i mean michael himself said in the Oprah interview that he wouldn't want a white boy to play him so i can only assume he wouldn't want a white man to play him either.

I don't know if Taryll can act but i think he'd make a good MJ...

I think a movie is going to happen anyway.
All I can think off for the script is when Michael is passing away in his house they should fade out with the piano kicking in of Stevie Wonder's they won't go where I go.
That would be heartbreaking and a big stomp in the faces of al those that harmed him during is life.

Whoever plays him, I hope he's an amazing actor and that he portrays Michael the right way.

I saw that MITM story of MJ on sale in my local supermarket. It was only about 7€ but I remembered that it was that horrible movie so I didn't even look at it.

I saw that MITM story of MJ on sale in my local supermarket. It was only about 7€ but I remembered that it was that horrible movie so I didn't even look at it.

It's up on YouTube. It IS horrible, indeed.

Back