I'm Gonna Be A Daddy Again (UPDATE At Post #75- The Latest)

Yesterday the 13th was an interesting day. Started off with a scary moment. My wife woke up feeling sick, and having some pains in her stomach. She decided to call in sick from work after puking her guts out.

By 1PM PM she was in so much pain, I had no choice but to take her into the hospital. By 9PM and after 4 bags of IV solution, and a shot for pain, the pain was getting worse. Doctor came in, and decided it was best to do an emergency c-section.

At 10:15 PM, my 2nd daughter was born.

Lillian Grace
4 pounds 8 ounces
17" long

She's exactly 1 month early, but for a 35 week premature baby, she's doing pretty good.

Mom, Dad, & baby are doing well.

lilliangrace.JPG

BALLOO%7E1.GIF

Congratulations... so glad everything went ok. Enjoy your little princess now. :hug: for the three of you!

Aww, congrats!! :huggy: Hopefully everything goes alright from now on, too!

I love her name, btw :)

:wild: Aww...! I'm so happy for you! :wub: Congratulations for you and your wife! :clap:

Welcome Lillian Grace to planet Earth! :heart: You still have sooo much to learn... Especially how to become an MJ fan! I'm sure your daddy will teach you about that! :wink: :D

When I get those times alone with her, I sure will be singing some MJ accapella to her. ;)

I'm thinking some "You Are My Life", "Speechless" and "For All Time" is in order. :)

Congratulations
I think keep the faith is a good song to sing for her.

Despite being 1 month early, my little girl has exceeded everyone's expectations. She's doing so well...she's eating, breathing very well, going potty, and has good functions.

With that said, my wife and daughter have been released from the hospital and are now home. So as of today, we begin life as a family of 4 in our happy home.

:)

Yesterday the 13th was an interesting day. Started off with a scary moment. My wife woke up feeling sick, and having some pains in her stomach. She decided to call in sick from work after puking her guts out.

By 1PM PM she was in so much pain, I had no choice but to take her into the hospital. By 9PM and after 4 bags of IV solution, and a shot for pain, the pain was getting worse. Doctor came in, and decided it was best to do an emergency c-section.

At 10:15 PM, my 2nd daughter was born.

Lillian Grace
4 pounds 8 ounces
17" long

She's exactly 1 month early, but for a 35 week premature baby, she's doing pretty good.

Mom, Dad, & baby are doing well.

lilliangrace.JPG
:wild:

Congratulations on beautiful baby! :clapping: :wild: :wub:

Back