im going to Froest Lawn next thrusday deadline for sumiting things to take will be next wensday

yes i did

ty hunni

yes you can send me an email and ill print it out when i get to LA ( i have a printer a t home but i don t have any ink )

noooooooooooooo are you kidding me i dont want any money for this!!!! im not a person that will take money form fans never ever will i acpet money form a fellow MJJC fan im doing this form the bottom of my heart and i haven't visit MJ for almost 2 months so this visit is over due ive been so busy that i haven't even tryed to vist him

yes printing cost and also the trip up there but its so worth it that money is not an issue when it comes to vist MJ

aww so adorable michael would be so happy that his fans at least get to visit him in some sort of way

im so sorry this has taken such along time for me to takes these letters and teddy bears up there to MJ hopefully tuseday i will go and take these letter to MJ i had the flu and the last week it was raning very hard so i promiss by tuseday Mj will get these letters and ill take lots of pics for all u to see

if any one of you want to still send some thing plz email me it before Monday

im so sorry this has taken such along time for me to takes these letters and teddy bears up there to MJ hopefully tuseday i will go and take these letter to MJ i had the flu and the last week it was raning very hard so i promiss by tuseday Mj will get these letters and ill take lots of pics for all u to see

if any one of you want to still send some thing plz email me it before Monday

aww hun we understand totally the flu is awful i hope u get well before ur trip to forest lawn dont worry about us we know u will take them to michael but do it when ur well hun michael wouldnt want you to get sick while visiting him

Back