im going to Froest Lawn next thrusday deadline for sumiting things to take will be next wensday

marias21

Proud Member
I'm going to be heading to Forest Lawn on Thursday morning to visit Micheal if any of you would like me to take letter or poems cards email them to me at

Smallgirlforyou@yahoo.com

Plz put in the subject for MJ I get a lot of Junk mail

will be taking lots of pics

thanks

Last edited:
Re: im going to Froest Lawn on thrusday - willing to take some letters if any one want too

I thought fans were restricted from here? Isn't there supposed to be tight security surrounding Michael?

Re: im going to Froest Lawn on thrusday - willing to take some letters if any one want too

no you can leave stuff for MJ in the door of the Holy Terrance and the guards take it to Micheal's crypt

Oh ok...

I wish Michael was at Neverland. :(

Elvis fans always have a place to feel close to their idol. Michael's presence would be felt in every corner of Neverland... So unfair as selfish as that sounds. :(

I'll send you an email tomorrow hun. Thanks so much xo

Aww honey,that's so sweet of you!!
I'll send you something by tomorrow if it's OK.

Can't thank you enough, it means the world to me...

((hugs))

thank you sooooooo much I'll send you an email soon :) thanks again it means alot :)

thank you soooo much!!!
I will send you a small note, thanks, thanks, thanks!!

That's so sweet of you, I'll send you a small e-mail some time today.
Thank you so, so much. :hug:

Oh ok...

I wish Michael was at Neverland. :(

Elvis fans always have a place to feel close to their idol. Michael's presence would be felt in every corner of Neverland... So unfair as selfish as that sounds. :(

I don't think that would be right since he hated Neverland after the 2005 Trial he left there because the LAPD raid it and tainted it

MIcheal is in a safe place you do fell close to him even if the door separates you form him i totally understand why Mrs Kathrine did this she Wanted Micheal to be finely at peace away form the paparazzi to be finely left alone

I'll send you an email later on today. Thanks alot for doing this, it's really good of you :)

I'll send you an email later. Thank you so much for doing this:clapping:

thanks all the email I have Receive I will make sure to Deliver them to Micheal on Thursday

I will be emailing you something. Thank you so much this means alot!

to the person that send me the beautiful letter i cant print it in color im going to print it Fed ex in downtown LA and i don't know if they have color printer

if that ok please let me know

Thank you, I'll be sending you an email a bit later on. I've written so many things to Michael I want it to be a bit different this time.

yes i did

Thank you for doing this! You're such a sweetheart :flowers:

I will email you, probably tomorrow.

Re: im going to Froest Lawn on thrusday deadline for sumiting things to take will be on wensday at 1

Can I send you an email??

If I send snail mail it won't reach you in time and I know printing things costs money, if you let me know how much it cost to print a letter I will paypal you.

Re: im going to Froest Lawn on thrusday deadline for sumiting things to take will be on wensday at 1

yes you can send me an email and ill print it out when i get to LA ( i have a printer a t home but i don t have any ink )

noooooooooooooo are you kidding me i dont want any money for this!!!! im not a person that will take money form fans never ever will i acpet money form a fellow MJJC fan im doing this form the bottom of my heart and i haven't visit MJ for almost 2 months so this visit is over due ive been so busy that i haven't even tryed to vist him

yes printing cost and also the trip up there but its so worth it that money is not an issue when it comes to vist MJ

Hey Marias, can i put a pic of myself and mj pic next to it with the letter?

thanks for this marias, you are very kind. i sent a small message.

Marias21, I'm not going to have time to send you anything, but please take for me these "Three Words" for me. It's all I have to give right now.

THANK YOU & I LOVE YOU, MICHAEL. ALWAYS.

Last edited:

to all that send me messages to MJ im going to take it up next week the camera that i have is a Polaroid PCD 3030 and i thot it took a SD memories card and it dint fit my camera so im going to have to wait till next week to buy a norther memories card this time taking the camera with me

sorry about this i was looking forward to taking this up tomorrow

Oohhh :hug:
I am sorry to read this :(
HOwever, I thank you very much for thinking about us and also for doing this for Mike.
What is better for you know?

Should we send our "letters" now or you would rather us to wait untill you tell us to do so?

:)

Back