im done with this froum!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

marias21

Proud Member
im so tried that every one is not taking ACTION!!!!!!! when i want to set up a protest in regarding dr murry you guys run and not join in why its it that i have to be the only one stading up for MJ you guys go to his grave and suff but yet you dont want to put presure on LAPD im done talking about it i want to see DR murry in jail

Last edited:
Maria, you have to understand, we can't get involved with what the LAPD are doing, and esp since the family are also working along side of them. If we start to protest and create a stir, the only thing we'll get in return is criticism. The media will feed upon our efforts, and make us look as if we're fanatics. That's not what we all want.

We love Michael, in fact many of us are still trying to find ways to smile even all these months after his death. We should just support each other and be thankful that the law is taking their time...they're being through.

Things will come into place.

i understand but i dont want to sit back and do noting i have to do something i was justic for MJ i dont want that a hole to walk free he killed MJ i fell like im backed up in a wall im sorry if i sound angry i just needed to vet

That's fine if you want to vent, really it is - but please don't take it out on the members on here, that's all I'm saying hun :(

with love :)

Very good point Naytobes. We simply wouldn't be here and contribute if we didn't love Michael. The memories in my heart and tears on my pillow remind me every night of how he touced my life.

I will never, ever feel the way about any artist in my life, the way I feel about Mike.

Remember Maria, we'll all hurting here. Please don't throw stones.

There is A LOT of love here for Michael. Apart from the fact that this might not be a good idea like *~MJ LOVESMJ~* said hence people not wanting to be involved (we all have our own opinion) but others simply are not up for this kind of thing and especially in these circumstances where people are still emotionally struggling. We all deal differently, it doesn't mean we don't love Michael. I think we just have to be patient as hard as that is.

sorry about this post i did it with out thinking i was just so fustrated that no one want to stand up and put presure on LAPD i just hate thinkin that this " man" is walking free while MJ lies there in a grave it hurts so bad that we will never see him again or that his kids will never get to say" i love you daddy" to him it brakes my heart

I dont think she's questioning our love for Michael, more than our lack of action.

Like MJLovesMJ stated, protesting at this point may cause more problems.
Do more harm than good. Hopefully "the law" and truth will come thru.

We're all tore up about this but we gotta keep the faith.

We understand, yet the law has to do it's job. We have no clue of what they're dealing with, so it's best to let the professionals do what they do best.

And Mike's gone onto a different level, he's free, no stress, and is watching over his childern. All they have to do is ask for a sign and he'll be there. I believe that in my heart. If I don't then I'll be overcome with grief, can't let that happen.

I myself have made several attempts to contact the media while the trail was taking place to get the truth out, and was basically pushed aside. It's hard to be heard, esp when you're a fan.

We can't take action because:

A) We'll mess up the investigation
B) WE DON'T HAVE ANY OR ALL OF THE EVIDENCE
C) We'll give Michael and other fans a bad name
D) It will put pressure of the family

So really you can vent all you like but we know the LAPD are doing a good job and are taking TIME to get it RIGHT.

than what can i do i cant sit back all day and do noting

Yes you can.

Leave it to the authorities and the Jackson family.

I really hate it when fans act like Michael was their best friend or something.

We can't take action because:

A) We'll mess up the investigation
B) WE DON'T HAVE ANY OR ALL OF THE EVIDENCE
C) We'll give Michael and other fans a bad name
D) It will put pressure of the family

So really you can vent all you like but we know the LAPD are doing a good job and are taking TIME to get it RIGHT.

I agree keep the faith, keep praying. :angel:
justice will prevail

It's because we love Michael that we have to be sensible, I think we all share the sence of outrage and what this guy did to Michael, and we want to see justice done, but the police must be allowed to complete their investigation. They need to have all of the evidence, going back years on what was prescribed and by whom.

IF Michael was addicted or overusing drugs, and sadley he probably was then all of the doctors who introduced them and prescribed them unecessarily contributed to this tragedy, it would be careless not to investigate that, because the defence could jump all over it.

The worst thing is for them to rush it and not be thorough, because they only get one shot at convicting Murrey, they need to have a strong case.

We need to be patient.

im not acting like that ok i just think 4 months have been to much

So you'd rather have a quick crappy investigation just because you can't be bothered to wait?

I believe that's selfish. Poor Michael.

I'd rather have the investigation take 10 years but with the people responsible in prison after it than a 3/4/5 months investigation that doesn't do as much justice.

I'd wait as long as they need to get it RIGHT. Things like this can go wrong, you know.

Keep yourself entertained with something else. This is for MICHAEL. Not the fans.

Hi Marias........I know it is a frustrating time. You can most certainly do whatever you need to, but I do agree with the others that protesting at LAPD might not lead to the results you desire.......but, I can totally understand the WANTING to do something, many of us are feeling that too.

Can I ask if you've read anything on the forum about the Legacy Project?

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=77577

OR, here

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=77535

With all your spirit and passion, I think you could help so much in this endeavor.....think about it. It may help you feel like you are 'doing something' and, at the same time...be a really positive action to help in the memory of MJ.

Just look over the threads, and see if you might be interested....no need to reply to me directly here..... :)

Maria, you have to understand, we can't get involved with what the LAPD are doing, and esp since the family are also working along side of them. If we start to protest and create a stir, the only thing we'll get in return is criticism. The media will feed upon our efforts, and make us look as if we're fanatics. That's not what we all want.

We love Michael, in fact many of us are still trying to find ways to smile even all these months after his death. We should just support each other and be thankful that the law is taking their time...they're being through.

Things will come into place.

in truth, if all i had to worry about was media criticism, then i would do whatever it takes to receive it, because i totally disrespect them for how they treated and still treat MJ. i don't want to mess up any investigation, if there is one(i'm cynical and proud of it) but, the media's criticism of us is not so much out of disdain, but from their envy of MJ, for they have not been able to quell the fandom, hard as they tried. if there was any place where i'd be proud to be a fanatic, between the way the media treated him, and all the good that he's done....now would be the time i'd be proud to be a fanatic. that's just me...and quite a few others...

what frustrates me as much as all that's going on, is, that the media may have convinced some that he was a drug addict...that almost frustrates me as much as the investigation..(not saying u were convinced)...but...it's just one more reason i don't respect the media's opinion...and, honestly, feel a little sickened when i hear some fans say....'oh..it's sad..maybe he was addicted...'

So you'd rather have a quick crappy investigation just because you can't be bothered to wait?

I believe that's selfish. Poor Michael.

I'd rather have the investigation take 10 years but with the people responsible in prison after it than a 3/4/5 months investigation that doesn't do as much justice.

I'd wait as long as they need to get it RIGHT. Things like this can go wrong, you know.

Keep yourself entertained with something else. This is for MICHAEL. Not the fans.

please dont make it soud like i want to do harm to the investigation i jus tfelt that we fans need to do something to see DR murry im jail ok

Guys, let's not turn this into an arguement hey? Keep it as a discussion :)

We don't need to attack each other. We have to love each other.

Its all for love - for Michael :)

Guys, let's not turn this into an arguement hey? Keep it as a discussion :)

We don't need to attack each other. We have to love each other.

Its all for love - for Michael :)

thanks i fell like im being atacked here :)

I'm not meaning to attack anyone but this isn't a job for the fans. Ours is to continue his legacy and to heal the world.

We have to sit back. You can help in other ways though.

I understand that you are upset over it. You should direct your energy, perhaps you can help with the legacy project?

im so tried that every one is not taking ACTION!!!!!!! when i want to set up a protest in regarding dr murry you guys run and not join in why its it that i have to be the only one stading up for MJ you guys go to his grave and suff but yet you dont want to put presure on LAPD im done talking about it i want to see DR murry in jail

Hun, I understand your frustration and your pain. We all feel that here. But we cannot get involved in a police investigation. We're not detectives-we have to let them do their jobs. These things take time and there needs to be no wriggle room-Murray is going to hire himself an expensive lawyer who will know everything about the system. One mistake and the whole investigation collapses. We cannot let that happen. We can't pressure the LAPD-they're doing it as well as they can and if we did get involved the media will be calling us 'nutjob fanatics.' As what was mentioned in this thread what you can do is continue Michael's legacy. There are numerous projects out there such as planting trees, sending xmas gifts to childrens hospitals, charity fundraisers etc that we can get involved in. This has given me comfort as we're continuing Michael's message of L.O.V.E. and playing our part to make this world a better place. Its up to us now. Please don't get downhearted-one day we will turn on the news to see Murray in a pair of handcuffs. It's just going to take a while. L.O.V.E xxxxxx

Hello Maria,

First off I want to tell you that I am in no way shape or form attacking you with what I am about to say. I know EXACTLY where you are coming from, and EXACTLY how you feel. I have been where you are at. I know EXACTLY what it is like to have someone you know is responsible for the death of someone you love very much walk around free, while that person you love lies in a cemetery.

I have told this story before in another post, but after reading what you posted here, it warranted repeating......

When I was 16 years old a life long very good friend of mine was murdered. When he died there were over a half dozen of his "friends" there that saw the whole thing. We all knew who did it, the police even knew who did it. But, none of the witnesses would come forward. Not one.

I was enraged when my friend was killed, and even more so that no one would come forward. For years I asked how could they call themselves his friend, and not tell the cops what they saw that night.

And now here it is 18 years later and the person who murdered my friend has never been charged with it. And I have come to the realization that he probably never will.

As I got older I began to realize where the people that did not come forward were coming from, and was actually able to put myself in their shoes. You see, my friend was not the first person this man killed, nor was he the last. And this person who killed my friend was very bold, and didn't care. If he thought someone was going to talk, he would not only take you out, but your family as well. And when I finally came to that realization it was when I was at peace with why they didn't come forward (one was going to, and the killer snuck in his house in the middle of the night, woke him and told him if he talked to the cops about my friend's death the next time he'd go in his little brother's room first if you know what I mean-and this was not a bluff he would have).

Now, I am not saying here that Murray won't be charged and go to jail. No I am not. But here's the thing....

This person who killed my friend, well a few years ago he was arrested, tried, convicted and sentenced to about 25 years in prison (no chance of parole). This was on a totally different charge-bank robbery. I was there, with my friends and my murdered friends parents that day as he was sentenced. And while yes, when the sentence came down we were so happy that he would probably never be a free man again given his age and health, but once I got home that day, well that good feeling wore off and I felt the same as I did before. And it wasn't because he wasn't going to jail for my friend's murder but something else that I was not happy, that was not it at all.

No matter how much jail time this man got, it wasn't going to bring my friend back. It wasn't going to fill the void that was left at every holiday, every major milestone in my life that he wasn't there for, etc. And at the end of the day, the loss of my friend and learning to deal with that is what I have to work on. Not whether or not his murderer was ever brought to justice or not.

It took me many many years to come to that one. And I have to say, once I did, I felt almost like I did before my friend died. No, I was not a sad depressed person all that time since my friend died. I went out, lived life, had a good time, fell in love all of that. And I did that because that is what he'd want me to do, and because he could not anymore. But I guess once I came to terms with the true reason for the sadness I was still feeling all those years was, I was at peace.

Trust me Maria, this, unlike my friends case, will be prosecuted and there will be a conviction. The whole world is watching this one. That is why it's taking a while for Murray to get arrested. They really have to make sure they cross all their T's and dot their I's before handing down an indictment. If they rush just because we fans want them to, then I can guarantee that he will be found innocent. Guarantee it. Keep in mind that he probably already has attained a lawyer that is top notch and they are already working on ways to get out of this. So trust me, that is what the delay is, and to be honest, I am glad that it is taking this long because it tell me the police care and are doing their jobs. You want that. You don't want them to rush it. I already told you what will happen for sure without a shadow of a doubt if they do rush it.

What you need to do is to not dwell on "Justice" or "revenge" and take care of yourself. Take the time out to mourn Michael and get back on track with your life. We all need to do that. That is what Michael would want for all of us, you do know that right? To be happy, not sad, smile when you think of him, not cry. Yes this will take a while, believe me I know. But if you start to think of your own pain over his death, not how he died, and start to heal, trust me from experience here-no matter what the outcome-whether he is arrested or not-found guilty or not-does time or not-you will be OK. You have to be, no matter what happens.

If you don't take the time out to do that, trust me on this, after the sentence is handed down, even if it's EXACTLY what you wanted, you will be elated at first, then not so long after you will feel this empty void that is almost as bad as when your first heard that Michael died. That is why you need to address that void now, not later.

This is all being said out of love, not attack mode. I have been where you are in my very own life. I am here with you going through this now.

Oh, and one more thing that made me at peace with the fact that my friend's killer never was charged.....well no judge or jury's sentence can compare with what awaits him when he meets his Maker......and I also know that my friend will be right next to God when that sentence is handed down to him.

And when Murray has his final judgment with his Maker, Michael will be right there next to God to see his sentence too....

Of this I have no doubt..............

Maria - you are experiencing anger which is perfectly normal - I think we all feel it Maria. I don't think anyone here is wanting to attack you.

The wheels of justice are slow Maria. I realise we are all anxious for this to be resolved but to be honest, four months in a case as complex as this, is nothing at all. Hard as it may be I think it would be best to see how things pan out over time - to jump in now with petitions etc would do nothing other than feed the press more ammunition against fans.

I think the suggestion to get involved in the Legacy project is a great one - you have a lot of passion that can be put to good use!

Take care of yourself and lets trust in justice.

Marias21, your feelings are heard and shared by many, but it feels like you've jumped to conclusions without doing much research, or really knowing about everything that has been and is still taking place. If you have a good look around, you'll see that people are all different and they are doing their part in various ways, here and other places, to help both the investigations and also to continue Michael's legacy in the best ways possible, I think you just need to find the places where you feel yourself that you can best make your contribution :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back