I'm devastated after the earthquake, please pray for my country Chile

• Thread starter WomanInTheMirror
  • Start date

WomanInTheMirror

Guests
Dear friends, as you may know Chile was hit by a 8.8 Richter earthquake. Fortunately I'm doing fine, with the help of God my family is also ok, but I'm shaken and my heart is hurting very much. The scenario here is simply awful, apocallyptic, there are over 700 people killed and the death toll is to increase. The amount of missing people is still unknown, people lost their family, loved ones and everything. Please pray for Chile, my people are suffering so much, we need your love and energy...in Michael's words, we need you to send out a major love to us, I hope we can get thru this, tho it's gonna take a long time to recover from such a disaster. :-'(

Much love and peace to y'all

Nat

it is horrible.... my thoughts are with you. stay strong... *hugs you*

thank you very much kathie, this brings a lot of comfort to me, hugs to you :)

Blessings to you, your family, and the people of Chile. I've been following this closely on the news, and it truly seems apocalyptic. .. . . .

THANK YOU FROM THE DEPTH OF MY HEART GUYS, THANK YOU FOR HAVING US IN YOUR THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS. Blessings and hugs to all of you, this brings warmth to my heart, love you more.

Here is from Major Love Prayer.I joined them yesterday.

Chile Earthquake Prayer and How To Help

Posted: Saturday, February 27, 2010
Our hearts and thoughts are with the victims of the unimaginably powerful 8.8 earthquake that struck Chile and the surrounding area on Saturday. Many of us joined together on Twitter today to pray for them and also those impacted by the tsunami waves across the Pacific. (We apologize for not getting a message here in time to alert everyone!)

PLEASE JOIN US SUNDAY (*and continuing, so join us any day this week) AT THE USUAL TIME FOR A WORLDWIDE GROUP PRAYER/MEDITATION to send help, compassion and comfort to all those affected by this tragedy. The time is February 28th at 7pm (19:00) in Santiago and Concepción. In the US 2pm Pacific/5pm Eastern and in Europe 22:00 UK/ 23:00 CET. (Time in other locations)

In addition to our love and well wishes, we can help in other important ways. Google has introduced a special page (Google: Support Disaster Relief in Chile) on which you can quickly donate needed funds to Unicef and Direct Relief International and connect with missing loved ones in the quake-hit area. CNN also has a wonderful list of legitimate charities acceptiong donations and other ways in which you can help at CNN Impact Your World. Let us impact our world by never forgetting to spread L.O.V.E. Thanks, everyone.

Im sorry that this happened to Chile. Thats really devastating. :(

I pray for all of Chile... Some serious dark times these days. :pray:

When I heard about this, I immediately wondered if anybody here at MJJC was from Chile. I'm so sorry this happened, that's horrible. :( I hope everything and everybody is alright. Sending LOVE your way. I'll be praying for you.

i saw on the news few days ago that a little boy was crying for his daddy who was still buried in the debris. That really breaks my heart...
please stay strong.i'll pray for you and all people in Chile. :angel:

Again guys, thank you so much for your thoughts and prayers, we really need spiritual and moral support right now, there are many who are in desperate need of help, and fortunately the aid is coming from all over the world just as it happen with our brothers from Haiti. This is not only a huge material loss, it's a wound in our hearts, the death of so many people cannot be overcome. We as country need to rebuild our lives and keep the faith in a new tomorrow, and remain united thru this terrible situation and unite with people from all over. Thank you very much for this love you're sending to us, it makes us stronger.
Thank you on behalf of Chile, we love you.

Again guys, thank you so much for your thoughts and prayers, we really need spiritual and moral support right now, there are many who are in desperate need of help, and fortunately the aid is coming from all over the world just as it happen with our brothers from Haiti. This is not only a huge material loss, it's a wound in our hearts, the death of so many people cannot be overcome. We as country need to rebuild our lives and keep the faith in a new tomorrow, and remain united thru this terrible situation and unite with people from all over. Thank you very much for this love you're sending to us, it makes us stronger.
Thank you on behalf of Chile, we love you.

as hard as it is for this unimaginable time, stay strong and positive! my thoughts are with the Chilean people

This is what happens when I still don't have a televison for almost 3 weeks to watch news with. Chile had a earthquake?

And My thoughts are with the people there.

I will pray for you, the people, the nature, the animals in your country! :heart: L.O.V.E .. Stay strong.. :heart: !

You and everyone in Chile are in my prayers, that recovery will be quick.

I wish you all the best,it's a tragedy no one should face.
Stay strong,it will be very hard,stay united an safe.

I was also shocked when i heard the news and I was even more shocked when my bro's girlfriend told me and my parents that her mom was in Chile to visit relatives.:bugeyed Her relatives lives around 100KM away from the place where it happened so they are all safe as far as I know. Unfortunately they mostly can't get through when they try to call. That must be very hard to know your mom is there and some of your family lives there and then such thing happens:better:

I heard that last time they had an earthquake was 15 years ago but that wasn't as bad as this one..

I heard that last time they had an earthquake was 15 years ago but that wasn't as bad as this one..

No :( Our last one was in 2007, in the North (7,7). In 2008 we a a volcano explosion on the South. Maybe they talked about the one we had exctly 25 years ago, in Santiago/Valparaíso, etc. That was "only" 8 and had no tsunami and "only" 177 deaths, but... we have also at least two major volcano, floods and others.

Geeeez... I just don't know how we handle this... I am surprised as I write this :no:

Naaattt!!!! :hug:
My someone in the dark!!

....................My thoughts and prayers are with you guys!:yes::better::yes:

Back