Im crying now..

it's ok... talk with your friend... the horrible pain will not stay forever... I don't know when it will be gone... I don't even know when it will get easier... but I know this pain will not stay. Just please hold on. Talk to your friend will help already for sure... just cry together... that at least feels closer than crying online with all of us. But please feel you don't have to go through this alone. We're all here.

Thank you very much, really.

But I'm afraid this is too painful... :cry:

Thank you :cry: I was gonna give the whole play by play experience for you guys, but I'm feeling so awful, so it'll have to wait for later. :( This is the worst I've felt since he passed. I'm absolutely losing my mind with grief right now.
Yeah I know, the memorial made his passing so real. But you are a trooper for having been there and having represented us fans with such dignity. Give yourself that chance to grief ok. We are grieving as one, together, as a community, We are here for each other and we are here for you!

Thank you very much, really.

But I'm afraid this is too painful... :cry:
You can do it, just try to take a few deep breaths. Give yourself a chance ok. You are not going through this alone, we are here with you and your friend is with you aswell. Together we can do this.

What a wonderful memorial service that was.
I cried from start to finish..Jermaine did a great job and seeing Marlon and Paris broke my heart...God bless them all.

Lots of love

Pamxx

Back