If you had to show a concert to a non-fan...

I just wanna mention that BAD Yokohama is actually the worst of the ones available. Tokyo 2 and Brisbane (shame we only have first half) is much better in terms of dancing and singing - and ENERGY! Only drawback is the picture quality on some of those..

Something from the Bad tour. Dangerous was great but his vocals were damaged throughout the tour. And I wouldn't send anyone HIStory tour clips.

bucharest no doubt but mainly because of the quality of the footage, apart from that just show Thriller Video lol

bucharest dangerous tour. mainly coz i showed my bro and dad the concert and the sat in awe and havent said anything mean about michael ever since :) it was so funny my dad was on the edge of his seat when watching beat it and when michael hangs off the cherry picker he goes " what omg hes gonna fall" then my bros like "dad the fans will catch him if he does obviously" haha
BUT if i had the bad tour i would show them that for sure that would really knock their socks off :)

Of whats available 'I'd show some one Bucharest althought I prefer Yokohama.I think anyone who watches the Dangerous Tour are gonna enjoy the intro,Jam,WBSS,Human Nature,Smooth Criminal,Billie Jean,Black Or White,Will You Be There,Man In The Mirror.

We really do need Bad Wembley 88 & Victory though (I hear Bad Wembley 88 is due out 2012?? :hmm:).I wouldn't show anyone a HIStory Tour concert though.Regardless of how great fans think his dancing is it lacks soul because of the 90% playback.

Seriously people.. you need to look beyond Yokohama since it's the worst of the BAD shows available (in competition with Tokyo 1). Instead take a look at Tokyo night 2 for example..

I think the This Is It DVD is actually the best way to go, especially for creating a connection between MJ and the non-fan viewer. You get everything that MJ was all about both musically and as a figure from that rehearsal footage.

^ of course, you don't see Mike at his best from the dancing standpoint in that footage because he wasn't going all out, so maybe throw in some various Bad tour performances too.

I think the This Is It DVD is actually the best way to go, especially for creating a connection between MJ and the non-fan viewer. You get everything that MJ was all about both musically and as a figure from that rehearsal footage.

actually thats a really good one to choose i showed my dad this is it and he cried during earth song and then goes to me man he was a genius and yeh it definitely shows people how Michael put everything into his music and was a gazzilion miles ahead of anyone else.

Dangerous Bucharest for sure. Second i would say Yokohama.

Personally i think Yokohama is an amazing concert, the only thing it lacks is the songs from the 88/89 leg. Songs like TWYMMF, Smooth Criminal, etc. Oh and the quality.

If the quality were as good as Bucharest and there were songs from the second leg i would def say Yokohama.

Personally i think Yokohama is an amazing concert, the only thing it lacks is the songs from the 88/89 leg. Songs like TWYMMF, Smooth Criminal, etc. Oh and the quality.

I agree. If we had the Wembly concert in good quality, then I would DEF show them that one. But seeing as we don't :)(), I'd pick either Yokohama or Bucharest.

I just wanna mention that BAD Yokohama is actually the worst of the ones available. Tokyo 2 and Brisbane (shame we only have first half) is much better in terms of dancing and singing - and ENERGY! Only drawback is the picture quality on some of those..

Relatively speaking, I assume!!!!!!

It's a World class concert that paved the way for the rest of the Tour...........

.......the problem is that the Bad Tour just got better and better.

It's just criminal that nobody has bothered to release footage of a complete concert of 2nd Leg Bad Tour..................And I know Michael never liked releasing footage of his concerts, but I'm just so damn desperate to see it!!!!!!!!!

Seriously people.. you need to look beyond Yokohama since it's the worst of the BAD shows available (in competition with Tokyo 1). Instead take a look at Tokyo night 2 for example..

....... Close browser, uninstall windows

Lol. I bet my ass you haven't even bother watching the other two i mentioned.
Of course the Yokohama show is good, excellent, world class and so on - it's a Michael Jackson show! But it's unfortuneatly not as good as the others from the same time (that we have footage of). Anyone can see that!

Definitely Bucharest or Yokohama (although I prefer Brisbane)....Love them both equally...

I would show Dangerous Bucharest (But I just HATE the audience sound, everytime I watch it with my 5.1, my ears are almost dead, the audience is just too damn loud), the Royal Brunei show. People who wants to see stuff don't want crappy video/sound quality stuff. I would show some HIStory clips for dancing, etc.

Anything from the Bad tour as MJ was pretty much live from start to finish

I think as far as live performances go Bad Tour was his best. I love Yokohama, the only thing I don't like about it is the audience - the fact they are too disciplined. So I'd go with another concert from Bad Tour.

But I have to say Bucharest on Dangerous Tour made my granny cry when the TV aired that here!

Relatively speaking, I assume!!!!!!

It's a World class concert that paved the way for the rest of the Tour...........

.......the problem is that the Bad Tour just got better and better.

It's just criminal that nobody has bothered to release footage of a complete concert of 2nd Leg Bad Tour..................And I know Michael never liked releasing footage of his concerts, but I'm just so damn desperate to see it!!!!!!!!!

Hopefully the Estate will do that now.

Bad, 1988, Yokoama, you can find it on the webz. It's freakin' amazing, he sings live, he's like an energy bomb. Never seen anyone perform so energetic as MJ in '88. It's church!

Back