If you had been chosen to be a hug girl at the concert, what would you have said (talked) to MJ?

The day my husband and I booked the tickets I actually talked about this with him, since we had really good seats I kept bugging him saying " what if Michael picks me", I was even telling my husband if that happens, you better make sure to capture every second with the camera. I remember him telling him, "well honey, its the wish of yours and all the rest of the girls in the arena". But I was really sure...hehe...thinking it has to be me, its my turn now. I was even discussing with my husband what I would do if I get picked. I dont think I would do much speaking, apart from I love you I love you I love you so much oh Michael I love you. I would hold him with so much love and I would kiss him on his cheeks...I would never wanna let go. wow just thinking about it tingles me. :)

I would give him a warm hug and whisper him 'I love you...thank you Michael' :) and don't forget to looking to his eyes and hug him again ..and again

Back