If the world was ruled by women....

Roxanne

Proud Member
most societies throughout the history of the human race have been run by men
but what if all the world leaders were women do u think the world would be different than it is today ?
i honestly think that it would. it'd be sooooo much better. if we take a look at world history we wont see a single war started by women. all wars all disasters have been started by men.
men are by nature violent creatures. women have all the sensitivity and humanity to make this world a better place. (of course i am talking in general. theres always exceptions on both sides.) heres an article that i happened to read recently and that gave me the idea to start this thread.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/23308727/?GT1=10856

i didnt copy and paste coz its pretty long but heres a small part of it :

"If we were in charge, things might actually change. Instead of posturing, we’d have cooperation. Instead of gridlock, we’d have progress. Instead of a shouting match, we’d have a conversation. A very long conversation. But a conversation nonetheless. Everyone would just hold hands and sing “Kumbaya.”

Or would they? What would it be like if women ruled the world, I began to wonder?

Would anything really change? Would the world be a better place? My hunch was that more women in public life would, in fact, make things better.

After all, more women already have.

It’s easy (and perhaps a bit facile) to argue that men haven’t done such a great job. The last century was the bloodiest in human history, and so far, this one has been a tale of war, terrorism, religious extremism, abject poverty, and disease. I’m not saying it’s all men’s fault. But let’s just say, they’ve been in charge, and it doesn’t seem we’re much closer to finding answers to these profound and vexing problems."

Women hate other women more than men hate other men. Only the hate comes secretly, patiently waiting to stab one in the back with gossip and sabotage. That's just science there, folks.

I'm so glad to be blessed with a penis and be a part of the kingdom of Man.

Women hate other women more than men hate other men. Only the hate comes secretly, patiently waiting to stab one in the back with gossip and sabotage. That's just science there, folks.

where u got that from ? men dont hate secretly too ? men dont stab one another in the back ? thats not science dude. thats bs.

shshshshshshsht who's saying it's men leading... we're just good in giving them this feeling! :cheers:

yeah, sure :rolleyes:

no comment to what you just said

is there some scientific proof that men are better in something than women?

how do you explain why women should have less opportunities and less chances for progress than men?

why should a woman proove herself twice as a man, in order to get a position?

why should the woman choose between family and career?

doesn't that just sound a little bit Middle Age like ideas to you? :rolleyes:

Mechi states in her siggy that prejudice is ignorance, and this is something very very true :flowers:

I read a lot of books and about 2 years ago I read a lot of books of Thea Beckman. She's a pretty known writer in the Netherlands and also in Belgium. She writes mainly childrens books but I still love reading them!! They're often about for example the french revolution and got a lot of thruth in them too.
She wrote 3 wonderful books about 'Chilrden of Mother Earth'.
It's about the future and about the country 'Thule'. Thule used to be Greenland but there was a third world war and so the earth rolled over so now, Greenland is on the equator. A lot of people died because of the war and Greenland is now called Thule.
Anyway, Thule is now ruled by women because women are much more sensitive and they 'aren't addicted to power'. Nobody wants to risk another WW and they all live in peace with nature :).
It might sound boring but it's a really magical, interesting book!
I want to read them again actually:D

That's very true.

I don't know about this, I think the world is better off with male leaders. With all the PMS, I'd probably start a war.
f_laugh.gif

If the world were ruled by women, we'd STILL be in a mess...only a different kind of mess. It'd be crazy emotional and chaotic. God chose the order of things, and designed the sexes in a brilliant way. He designed men to be leaders and providers. He chose women to be nurturers and supporters. We COMPLIMENT each other, work together. It is because of mankind's sin nature that our world is such a mess. It doesn't matter whether men or women rule, the world would still be in a mess because we simply have sin nature. It is when people follow the order of God's way, that not only do countries work, but also marriages and families and friendships and our relationship to people in general. NO HUMAN GOVERNMENT, no matter how good it is to begin with, can last infinitely.

All in all, men are the better leaders. When we women step outside our role and try to take over, things get confused and fall apart. I'm not saying women are not capable of leading, because we certainly are. And there have been many capable and honorable women leaders who have done great things. But we must always try to do our best to keep things in God's order. And if a woman is a leader of a nation, God must be her direct authority on matters of state, and her husband her direct authority on matters of marriage (if she is married).

But like I said, this world would be crazy emotional if it were ruled by women. I wouldn't want that.

sorry, but these roles were made by society, and not by God

all people are equal, no matter of race, sex, colour of skin, nationality, etc

wouldnt be different if they were all like maggie thatcher

hell yeah

Hell no...they would be too busy thinking about lipstick or something to take care of this planet.

Advantages Of Being A Woman Why it's better to be a Woman!

1. We got off the Titanic first.

2. We get to flirt with systems support men who always return our calls, and are nice to us when we blow up our computers.

3. Our boyfriend's clothes make us look elfin & gorgeous. Guys look like complete idiots in ours.

4. We can be groupies. Male groupies are stalkers.

5. We can cry and get off speeding fines.

6. We've never lusted after a cartoon character or the central female figure in a computer game.

7. Taxis stop for us.

8. Men die earlier, so we get to cash in on the life insurance.

9. We don't look like a frog in a blender when dancing.

10. Free drinks, Free dinners, Free movies ... (you get the point).

11. We can hug our friends without wondering if she thinks we're gay.

12. We can hug our friends without wondering if WE'RE gay.

13. New lipstick gives us a whole new lease on life.

14. It's possible to live our whole lives without ever taking a group shower.

15. We don't have to fart to amuse ourselves.

16. If we forget to shave, no one has to know.

17. We can congratulate our team-mate without ever touching her butt.

18. If we have a zit, we know how to conceal it.

19. We never have to reach down every so often to make sure our privates are still there.

20. If we're dumb, some people will find it cute.

21. We don't have to memorize Caddyshack or Fletch to fit in.

22. We have the ability to dress ourselves.

23. We can talk to people of the opposite sex without having to picture them naked.

24. If we marry someone 20 years younger, we're aware that we look like an idiot.

25. Our friends won't think we're weird if we ask whether there's spinach in our teeth.

26. There are times when chocolate really can solve all your problems.

27. We'll never regret piercing our ears.

28. We can fully assess a person just by looking at their shoes.

29. We know which glass was ours by the lipstick mark.

30. We have enough sense to realize that the easiest way to get out of being lost is to ask for directions.

Why it's better to be a Woman!

Coz we let you

2. We get to flirt with systems support men who always return our calls, and are nice to us when we blow up our computers.

Coz we let you

3. Our boyfriend's clothes make us look elfin & gorgeous.

Or stereotypical lesbians.

Can't argue with that.

Again, because we let, you, try that with a female officer.

6. We've never lusted after a cartoon character or the central female figure in a computer game.

Yet you love to play with bunny rabbits.

7. Taxis stop for us.

Again, because we stop for you.

Gold diggers.

Michael Jackson looks like a frog in a blender?

Who gives you that stuff for free?

Because you already know all girls have a bit of a bi side.

Already answered that.

Sure.

Because though you think men have a problem showing their bits to other men, when really you have an issue with the younger better looking girl.

Neither do we, but you still laugh when you do it... Or die from embarrassment, its just a fart.

Thats only if you remembered to die those upper lip hairs.

Lies.

If we have a zit, we know how to zap it.

19. We never have to reach down every so often to make sure our privates are still there.

... I don't know what guys you've been hanging around with...

Or take advantage of it :D

I don't even know what those are.

It only takes you 3 hours!

23. We can talk to people of the opposite sex without having to picture them naked.

If we want them naked they will be naked.

24. If we marry someone 20 years younger, we're aware that we look like an idiot.

Sure you are.

25. Our friends won't think we're weird if we ask whether there's spinach in our teeth.

Neither would ours, they'd just laugh.

If your trying to put on weight.

Until that giant hoop gets caught on someone running for the bus.

Shallow.

Its not rocket science.

30. We have enough sense to realize that the easiest way to get out of being lost is to ask for directions.

Fuck that!

Now I only have three letters to end this argument

P M S

Why it's better to be a Woman!

Coz we let you

Coz we let you

3. Our boyfriend's clothes make us look elfin & gorgeous.

Or stereotypical lesbians.

Can't argue with that.

Again, because we let, you, try that with a female officer.

Yet you love to play with bunny rabbits.

7. Taxis stop for us.

Again, because we stop for you.

Gold diggers.

Michael Jackson looks like a frog in a blender?

Who gives you that stuff for free?

Because you already know all girls have a bit of a bi side.

Already answered that.

Sure.

Because though you think men have a problem showing their bits to other men, when really you have an issue with the younger better looking girl.

Neither do we, but you still laugh when you do it... Or die from embarrassment, its just a fart.

Thats only if you remembered to die those upper lip hairs.

Lies.

If we have a zit, we know how to zap it.

... I don't know what guys you've been hanging around with...

Or take advantage of it :D

I don't even know what those are.

It only takes you 3 hours!

If we want them naked they will be naked.

Sure you are.

Neither would ours, they'd just laugh.

If your trying to put on weight.

Until that giant hoop gets caught on someone running for the bus.

Shallow.

Its not rocket science.

Fuck that!

Now I only have three letters to end this argument

P M S

OOOH! Someone is a WIDDLE BIT CWANKY...

Back