If Michael Moved to Britain, would it make a difference?

No more so than Billie Jean. Has Nona been making those claims in aBritish court they would have sent her to Springfield already more than likely.

Nona is currently in California I think but she has her own thread lets not get derailed by her :blink: issues :yes:

i guees that when he will be retired as a singer and performer,he will choose uk for living,but at the moment no!it's my only my idea

sorry _ I know you asked twice
so Ill reply

Michael is NOT in the UK
Thats isnt what this thread said ..
please re-read the first post :)

haha sorry. Thank you though :)

Last edited:
Don't know about Britain, but currently many stars are living in Europe maintaing a low profile and ejoying life very much. Some even moved they whole incomes in swiss, dutch and wherever banks in order to avoid taxes.
Could be a perfect solution for mj, calm and quiet in some little castell ora ranch in Europe. The problem for him seems the language, since he can only speak english the only solutions for him in the old continent are the UK.

unless he puts out a New album and tours, then it will be the same media coverage basically. of course they will peep him out,but it won't change a whole lot.

Michael will never be the King of Pop in Europe.

Because Nona is!!!!!! :wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild:

I'm actually not sure if it will change anything.... :huh:

Last edited:
Don't know about Britain, but currently many stars are living in Europe maintaing a low profile and ejoying life very much. Some even moved they whole incomes in swiss, dutch and wherever banks in order to avoid taxes.
Could be a perfect solution for mj, calm and quiet in some little castell ora ranch in Europe. The problem for him seems the language, since he can only speak english the only solutions for him in the old continent are the UK.

Well he speaks a little bit of Spanish. :p

But the problem won't be language for him wherever he moves, because basically a lot of people around the world speak English anyway. So it's not needed to speak anything else for living abroad. Especially in Europe, as long as you're rich, you could live anywhere in Europe and get along just fine without learning the local language.

But I don't think he actually will. He's been talking about moving outside of the USA for almost 20 years, and I think he seriously wanted to after the trial, but he moved back to Vegas anyway. So I think a part of him, he still feels rooted in the USA and wants to stay there.

But who knows, with Michael, you never know... he can basically do anything he wants. But I don't think where he lives would make any difference in how 'the public' sees him.

I think Michael wants to first see if he can stage a successful comeback here in America first. As an artist whose been in the music industry for years, he knows that if you get a big hit in America "everything else falls into place". I also think it's a personal mission of his to "make history" again in his native country first because so many people here have counted him out.......After that he may choose to live somewhere else.

I don't think so, I think it would be better for him to move out of the us, away from the media and stuff

Back