i wanna go to michaels funeral,what about visas?

i really want to go to michaels funeral,i,ve never been to ameriaca before but i don,t understand how the visa works,say if i wanted to fly out as early as tomorrow ,wednesday from the u.k how do you get a visa at short notice,someone told me you can sign something at the airport ,as long as you have more than 6 months on your passport,can someone explain to me.

Since January this year, you now have to apply online for visitors visa before you travel @ http://www.esta-online.co.uk/ The form that you used to fill in on the plane has been scrapped

i just been and filled the forms in,

this is what it said,

Your travel authorization has been approved and you are authorized to travel to the United States under the Visa Waiver Program. This does not guarantee admission to the United States; a Customs and Border Protection (CBP) officer at a port of entry will have the final determination.

so i have authorization but its still up to border control.

i just need to find a fairly decent price,my husband is calling me to bits right now because of how much money he will spen,but michael is worth every penny,

anyone find any reasonable flights,let me know please.
I've just looked on treavel supermarket just for the flight the cheapest I found is £575 per person from ebookers, Airfrance.. so I'm just going with that one. I can't be bothered to look anymore and I'm just going to have look for accomodation when I'm there. Did you do your visa form online, because I'm just going to to that now!

i've just looked on treavel supermarket just for the flight the cheapest i found is £575 per person from ebookers, airfrance.. So i'm just going with that one. I can't be bothered to look anymore and i'm just going to have look for accomodation when i'm there. Did you do your visa form online, because i'm just going to to that now!
yes i did it online,

i am very worried now we have spent thousands of pound and this morning i went on the visa waiver site and went through all the steps
this is what it said

Your travel authorization has been approved and you are authorized to travel to the United States under the Visa Waiver Program. This does not guarantee admission to the United States; a Customs and Border Protection (CBP) officer at a port of entry will have the final determination.

now i went on it again just to check this afternoon and when i typed in the reference it gave me to check the status it said can,t find the application,
so tonight i have had to apply again
only this time it,s asked me to pay $45 which i have,now i,m worried i,ve paid it ..we are leaving for the airport in about five hours,are we going to be refused entry,

i am very worried now we have spent thousands of pound and this morning i went on the visa waiver site and went through all the steps
this is what it said

now i went on it again just to check this afternoon and when i typed in the reference it gave me to check the status it said can,t find the application,
so tonight i have had to apply again
only this time it,s asked me to pay $45 which i have,now i,m worried i,ve paid it ..we are leaving for the airport in about five hours,are we going to be refused entry,

thats very strange, just went to check mine but the site is undergoing maintinance....im leaving for the airport in 3 hours :S

did you get an email,i didn,t,katz do you wanna meet there,i,m with my husband and daughter,i,ll pm you my mb number,if you text me put your name so i know its you,

did you get an email,i didn,t,katz do you wanna meet there,i,m with my husband and daughter,i,ll pm you my mb number,if you text me put your name so i know its you,

hey, yea theres a few of us meeting, im going with my boyf. Make sure u pm me tho in the next hour, cos im leaving for the airport shortly. Will text ya once you have.

BTW i just checked my status (they finished updating site) and they still have mine and my boyfs on record, strange they didn't have yours. Nah i didn't get an email x

FUNERAL/MEMORIAL NOW AT THE STAPLES CENTER IN LOS ANGELES TUESDAY (7/7/09) AT 10AM!!!!

got my hotel less than half a mile from the staples center already... cant wait!!

-Dal

Back