I probably won't be on the forum from MJ's launch show to july 30th.

it will be impossible to ignore MJJC during the concerts, no one has that strength,

Just enjoy the info and look forward to going to see it.

Youve seen the dangerous tour and history concerts right? well wouldnt you wanna go back in time and see those again ? i know i would.

This time around it's different. Fans weren't on the internet all day (or any day, most of us) during the previous strings of concerts / tours.

You're right though, it's kind of impossible not to come in here and take a peek. :D I would. :p I'd wanna see the main man in action!

I'm one of the March people (lol) so I just HAD to find another ticket!!! Because I couldn't possibly ignore all the news about the concerts!!!! I found an opening night ticket and i'm very happy to be able to be there!!!!

I'm not going at all. Sad, I know.

But since I am not going, I am going to read every report, watch every video, and inspect every picture I can get my hands on!

july 30th isn't that long..(long enough tho!)
but for fans in august..and september that is gonna wait..can I just ask why? to be all surprised.. I feel you on that one :) but you kinda miss 1...2 months of MJ mania..this special time doesn't come around very often..and I would think it's part of the whole thing! to go online..read fans excitements! see a few pictures..to be part of the whole MJ TOUR thing.. it's now or never.. (well who knows,right.) THIS IS IT. :D
it's just my opinion

:)

july 30th isn't that long..(long enough tho!)
but for fans in august..and september that is gonna wait..can I just ask why? to be all surprised.. I feel you on that one :) but you kinda miss 1...2 months of MJ mania..this special time doesn't come around very often..and I would think it's part of the whole thing! to go online..read fans excitements! see a few pictures..to be part of the whole MJ TOUR thing.. it's now or never.. (well who knows,right.) THIS IS IT. :D
it's just my opinion

:)

I agree :clapping:i think its gonna be hard to avoid... once these shows kick off in july there will be concert details everywhere!!! ...for me personally that just adds to the excitement!

Im definately gonna be reading all the details on the concerts/watching footage/looking at photos etc.

It's gonna be all over the newspapers and tv anyway so theres no point trying to avoid it

I don't think spoilers are going to spoil anything for me. I mean, if you saw three HIStory shows, did it suck the 2nd and 3rd time because you already knew what the setlist was? LOL. I wouldn't watch an entire TII show online or on TV beforehand, but I know there's no way I'll resist reading stories and seeing short clips all the way until the end of August. But I could understand if you're going in July. I think I could hold off for a week or two, too.

I'll definately be on my computer the whole night on July 13th. Following the live information coming from the O2...

Setlist, photos, videos... bring it on, I'm so excited!!:wild:

Back