I NEVER get bored of Michael Jackson!!

I think now that he's passed, I feel the need to listen to him even more. It's comforting for me to me to hear his voice.

Totally! I have been listening to Michael's stuff NONSTOP lately. I NEVER get bored of it...I only keep wanting more. It's really amazing...how I can wake up and put on the same songs I heard the day before that, and the day before that...and have it still feel fresh and new....to the point of never wanting the music to stop. He really did bind his soul to his work, and that's what makes it last. His music is alive...like a good friend. I will ALWAYS love it.

Oh man, I can't get tired of it either. I have The One and The Essential Michael Jackson in my car.

Can I just tell you how much fun I have listening to the old J5 and Jackson music and dancing around singing my lungs out? LOL

I of course do that to Michael's solo stuff too but the J5 is so fun and childish kinda LOL

But yea, I can't get enough of Michael, anytime anywhere. I wish that they would put him on the satellite at work but we have 2 Janet songs...so that's okay I suppose :)

Glad I'm not the only one.. or?

Anyway, I listen almost 24/7. I listen at school, with my iPod, outside, when I'm home after school, when I play videogames, +++

For me, it's impossible to get bored by his songs. Bless him.

I never get tired of it! :D It's just amazing, like he has a special power or something!

I can't get bored of it! Impossible! My sister asked me just an hour ago how I can listen to him over and over and over again! She found it to be crazy haha. Same with my girlfriend haha.

But Michael will never ever bore me. He has a way over me like no other.
Since his death while I'm awake.. the longest I've gone without hearing him is about 5 hours haha.

I actually think its humanly and physically, impossible! for someone to get bored of Michael's music.

i dont like using the words, 'timeless' or 'classics', because it makes the song sound really old hat, but they're not, they are are legendary, incredible, and just outstandingly, well...ok.... timeless.

Michael is just a pure genius, there isn't no one, who even comes with in 600 Billion Lightyears of Michael's talent, he's just wonderful:wub::dancin:

Totally...

The ONLY problem with Michael's music is that there isn't enough of it! I keep wanting MORE but it's such a limited repertoire of music.

I actually think its humanly and physically, impossible! for someone to get bored of Michael's music.

WORD. Once infected with Michael's music...you can't ever leave it...you can't ever get bored...it is part of you.

VanX said:
The ONLY problem with Michael's music is that there isn't enough of it! I keep wanting MORE but it's such a limited repertoire of music.

AMEN to that! His music is like...orgasmic. More Michael...MORE!!!

WORD. Once infected with Michael's music...you can't ever leave it...you can't ever get bored...it is part of you.

AMEN to that! His music is like...orgasmic. More Michael...MORE!!!

Agreed. When I find a song of his I've never heard (and I am still discovering stuff) it's like the happiest moment ever. :) I hope more of his unreleased stuff gets released. I can't wait to hear it!

Agreed. When I find a song of his I've never heard (and I am still discovering stuff) it's like the happiest moment ever. :) I hope more of his unreleased stuff gets released. I can't wait to hear it!

They NEED to release an entire album with previously unreleased stuff. Sadly for us, they'll never do it. They no doubt have hundreds of songs in the archives but they'll torture us slowly by releasing maybe one new song every couple of years. Ugh. I just want full access to all the unreleased tunes!!! I hate the fact that Michael got so put off by the negative press that he didn't release more records. The Beatles spewed out more records in 5 years than Michael did in 25+ years. Makes me sad.

Same goes for me, I have seen his videos and listened to his music sooo many times, but I still go back to it, no matter what. It's really powerful!

Same for me too, his music is so powerful it's like there is a magic spell on it that draws you in and you can't stop and I don't want it to stop ever!
Now I've felt Michael's magic, I don't ever want it to go away! :heart:

Currently in my car...
I have:

Off The Wall
Thriller
Bad
Dangerous
HIStory
Blood On The Dance Floor
Invincible
The Essential: Michael Jackson

And of course my trusty Ipod/trip in my car with a few unreleased songs plus all those albums uploaded in case I wanna Ipod it anywhere :) Also have Justice on there who have a lot of Michael influence I beleive!

And then I've got my computer with around 90 songs of his on here! Plus my Youtube account with more unreleased...

Then for my room I've got Number Ones - put on every morning when I wake up :)

Back