I need to vent about something....

You know what annoys me...people from round here who arent fans and heard about the fake vocals...they think the whole album is full of fake vocals..i say something like 'ooo cant wait to get the new mj album' and theyre like its not even him singing.

uchhh crazy people.

It makes me sorta sad that they can't recognize his voice on these tracks...But then again, I know there are some believers that think it's sad that I don't believe it's his voice on the Cascio tracks.....This is just getting ridiculous...:no:

Exactly, what makes the people who believe that the Cascio songs are fake more right than the people who believe that of HT and BOJ?

Whole thing is getting on my nerves too.

I can hear Michael's voice in parts of Monster. When I listen to with my headphones, I can hear his voice singing the chorus, but there is another voice placed on top of it. KYHU is still iffy for me, and BN, just no.

But everything else is 100% Michael.

I can hear Michael's voice in parts of Monster. When I listen to with my headphones, I can hear his voice singing the chorus, but there is another voice placed on top of it. KYHU is still iffy for me, and BN, just no.

But everything else is 100% Michael.

I have to admit, I was listening to Monster on my ipod earphones (which are fantastic, I might add) lol....and I can hear his voice here and there too....I never thought that the Cascio tracks were FAKE...I just feel that they were clearly vocally NOT complete, and had to use someone else to fill out what Mike didn't sing...which is a bit too much for my liking...

And chocomarker pops back to spread his lies again. Akon said no such thing. Quincy said no such thing. Having to post such rubbish (more than once), shows how desperate you people are, and why sensible people no longer take you seriously. (shrugs)

Come on, now. The conspiracy nonsense needs to stop.

Seriously, I don't see the point on people answering in such way to people who have opinions different from theirs. Really, no point in doing that. Why on earth the opinion of some other person must be labelled as "lies" where there are in fact many, many people all over the world with serious doubts about the Cascio tracks? In fact, the Estate stated they used other person in that songs, so well... people just can have doubts!

But despite that... why being so aggresive? Really, the more aggressive you are, the more deffensive people will become and this will be worst and worst. No one wants to stop this. It's like people really enjoy being in their position and attacking the ones in the other position.

And chocomarker pops back to spread his lies again.

Akon said no such thing. Quincy said no such thing. Having to post such rubbish (more than once), shows how desperate you people are, and why sensible people no longer take you seriously. (shrugs)

I would kindly suggest you to check your facts, Deano. Take a look at what Teddy Riley said about Quincy Jones....

Last month, Jones - the man behind classic Jackson albums such as 'Thriller' and 'Off The Wall' - told US Magazine that there is "no way ['Michael'] should be coming out".

However, Riley has hit back at his comments, telling The Guardian: "Look at his [Jones'] age. He can barely hear you talk. How the hell could he hear Michael? Anybody who says [it is not Jackson on the album], I do have a comeback, because you're not right. That's just the bottom line."
Source: http://www.nme.com/news/michael-jackson/54223

Previously, Jones has said:

I haven't had a chance to listen to it yet. Somebody called me up and asked me if it was Michael, and I said it sounds like Michael. But it's backed up by so many voices where I can't really dig down deep enough or I haven't really had time to dig deep enough to identify it. But no way it should be coming out. It should have all stayed in the vault.
Source: http://www.usmagazine.com/moviestvm...t-at-kanye-new-michael-jackson-album-20101911

Before this, RF tried hard to have him say Michael was singing in BN, but QJ just didn't agree. Had he been 1000% sure Michael was singing there, he would have said it clear and loud.

Yawn!! You honestly think anyone else could pull of Monster??? Seriously? There's a singer out there that can sound like MJ for an entire song with that many changes, etc????

Even if you think the song doesn't sound like typical Michael you have to admit that the performance is very good and it is unrealistic to believe someone else could pull it off in that style, even Malachai.

Come on, now. The conspiracy nonsense needs to stop.
Yes there is actually. His name is Marcus J Williams, or something like that. Found out about him on YouTube earlier this year. Astoundingly, he can almost replicate Michael's voice in a studio, no joke. It's kind of frightening listening to him sometimes. I mean, since Cascio wants to sadly try to fool people, had he been aware enough to hire this dude (or maybe he tried and couldn't, who knows), I'd say about 87% of fans would not be questioning the legitimacy of these songs, instead of just 30%, lol. But alas, Cascio tries to be deceptive with a voice that sounds like it should be in a MadTV skit. This stuff is becoming funny.

I would kindly suggest you to check your facts, Deano. Take a look at what Teddy Riley said about Quincy Jones....

Source: http://www.nme.com/news/michael-jackson/54223

Previously, Jones has said:

Source: http://www.usmagazine.com/moviestvm...t-at-kanye-new-michael-jackson-album-20101911

Before this, RF tried hard to have him say Michael was singing in BN, but QJ just didn't agree. Had he been 1000% sure Michael was singing there, he would have said it clear and loud.

PCR, sorry but I read nowhere that Quincy really says that it is not Michael. Maybe he expresses that it's hard to hear him, but he doesn't say "it is not Michael".

Last edited:
Well, I guess some fans got very angry about the album and Sony after the Cascio Songs were leaked so they think that all other songs on the album are fake too. But that's just pointless. Some people seem to hate Sony and the album more than they love Michael.

This what it is the hate for Sony is way more that the lov for MJ I just can't understand it,
I truly believed it is MJ singing on those track,
I can see most fan don't need any hard evidence to hang them high in the town square.

And chocomarker pops back to spread his lies again.

Akon said no such thing. Quincy said no such thing. Having to post such rubbish (more than once), shows how desperate you people are, and why sensible people no longer take you seriously. (shrugs)

As for the point of the 'op' - the fact that 'the doubters' are talking such nonsense about 'BOJ' should tell people all they need to know - as if we didn't know already.

So true Deano, I am also very frustrated MattyJam as are many. I saw on another forum that they believed The Way you love me is not MJ. When this happens these ppl (and I mean to me, they are no longer fans)are not credible AT ALL.

This whole thing is nonsense. If you are a fan, just support the album. It is a great album period. Enjoy it! Like someone said, your paranoia and hatred for Sony and the estate are more than your love for Michael, and that is very very sad and disappointing for Michael. He poured his heart and soul into his work all his life to have some of these "fans" question his own work? Wow just wow!

PCR, sorry but I read nowhere that Quincy really says that it is not Michael. Maybe he expresses that it's hard to hear him, but he doesn't say "it is not Michael".

True Garden, I heard the entire interview and nowhere did he say it is not Michael, he said that his vocals might have been over layered (something to that effect).

Dang, that ticks me a bit too.
I mean... BEST OF JOY and HOLLYWOOD TONIGHT??
Right of the bat, that's all Michael! I mean, ESPECIALLY Best of Joy, his voice is so pure when he does ballads like that. :mello:

The whole fake vocals things is getting out of hand (for some people questioning these songs)... I think they're just being paranoid now... -__-

I'm so tired of the fake songs discussion that I'm noticing I've (almost involuntarily) started avoiding these forums...

I love the album, and that realization alone just makes me incredibly happy. Because it means that, to me, he lives on through these songs, and they add to and extend his legacy. Going in, none of us knew what we were gonna get with this album, and I was very pleasantly surprised -- it completely surpassed my expectations. So I simply don't want any part of that negativity, and yet I can't seem to enter a single thread without it being brought up. It's bloody sad and it doesn't seem like it's gonna change any time soon either... Which is even sadder.

:agree::agree::agree:

Seriously, I don't see the point on people answering in such way to people who have opinions different from theirs. Really, no point in doing that. Why on earth the opinion of some other person must be labelled as "lies" where there are in fact many, many people all over the world with serious doubts about the Cascio tracks? In fact, the Estate stated they used other person in that songs, so well... people just can have doubts!

But despite that... why being so aggresive? Really, the more aggressive you are, the more deffensive people will become and this will be worst and worst. No one wants to stop this. It's like people really enjoy be
ing in their position and attacking the ones in the other position.

Because as a very wise man said: WE'VE HAD ENOUGH!!

PCR, I know from which post you picked the word "lies" and pulled it out of context. In that post it wasn't about opinions but about Quincy having or not having said that vocals were/ were not Michael's. And you said it as a fact, not as an opinion. You said Quincy said it. Well, he did not say it in those interviews, maybe you know of other sources, places where he did actually say it?

So true Deano, I am also very frustrated MattyJam as are many. I saw on another forum that they believed The Way you love me is not MJ. When this happens these ppl (and I mean to me, they are no longer fans)are not credible AT ALL.

This whole thing is nonsense. If you are a fan, just support the album. It is a great album period. Enjoy it! Like someone said, your paranoia and hatred for Sony and the estate are more than your love for Michael, and that is very very sad and disappointing for Michael. He poured his heart and soul into his work all his life to have some of these "fans" question his own work? Wow just wow!

So what you are saying is if somebody has doubts about those tracks is not a real fan? If somebody does not support this album he/she is not a fan either? This kind of talk was not allowed as far as I know. Sorry I have to reaport it.:)

Last edited:
HT and BOJ are so Michael, and it's crystal clear. Those who doubt that, are really bored.

you should read facebook and youtube comments, some people think TWYLM is fake.

Yes there is actually. His name is Marcus J Williams, or something like that. Found out about him on YouTube earlier this year. Astoundingly, he can almost replicate Michael's voice in a studio, no joke. It's kind of frightening listening to him sometimes. I mean, since Cascio wants to sadly try to fool people, had he been aware enough to hire this dude (or maybe he tried and couldn't, who knows), I'd say about 87% of fans would not be questioning the legitimacy of these songs, instead of just 30%, lol. But alas, Cascio tries to be deceptive with a voice that sounds like it should be in a MadTV skit. This stuff is becoming funny.

Wow Marcus J Williams is quite good! I just listened to his version of Keep the Faith. He is definitely better than the person who filled in on the Cascio tracks.

Yeah i'm with you. People are REALLY getting on my nerves :|

Saying Hollywood Tonight and Best of Joy are fake is ridiculous! All they are doing is making it so people wont take us seriously when we say the Cascio songs are fake.

The only songs we should really be talking about if they are fake or not is Breaking News, Monster, Keep Your Head Up and All I Need.

Back