I love potatoes!!

Since you mentioned Pringles. Here's my favourite.

lays_dill_pickle.gif

Here's a Lay's Ad starring NHL legend Mark Messier

[YOUTUBE]-g_aCYEks3Y&[/YOUTUBE]

We have this potato in Brazil! :wild:

^^ I love Dill Pickle, too....Lay's are the best flavour of Dill Pickle...Not too strong, not too weak, same with the Salt & Vinegar :p

:hungry: Potatoes in all their various cooked forms is what I call GOOD EATS. I'm partial to creamy mashed potatoes. My Grandma made the best.

I'm having loaded baked potato soup tonight for dinner tonight. Potato soup is my favorite soup period.

:wild:

Wow! I've never eaten potato soup. :doh: You have the recipe? :D If you can post here :fear: .... I want to do, but you know, will is a Brazilian version. :p

Sorry, but I don't have the recipe but you can luckily buy decent potato soup in a can. There are lots of different kinds. My mother makes the best potato soup in the world but I doubt it would taste very good sent through the mail. lol

aaecf3103e6b98287672b6ba9ed01d75.jpg
campbells chunky baked potato cheddar bacon bits.jpg

Sorry, but I don't have the recipe but you can luckily buy decent potato soup in a can. There are lots of different kinds. My mother makes the best potato soup in the world but I doubt it would taste very good sent through the mail. lol

:lol:

Thanks! ;) I'll try to find in a store of imported products here in Brazil. I was curious to experiment. :hungry:

I love potatoes. Unfortunately, they love me back. They love my stomach, my hips, my thighs, and my arms. :(

This is one relationship I wouldn't mind being one way. :D

^^ I love Dill Pickle, too....Lay's are the best flavour of Dill Pickle...Not too strong, not too weak, same with the Salt & Vinegar :p

Yeah I love em', althought it is the only kind of flavour I love best. I tried those kettle cooked ones last night sometime after I came from visiting the cottage for the day.

lays092-2T.jpg

Yeah I love em', althought it is the only kind of flavour I love best. I tried those kettle cooked ones last night sometime after I came from visiting the cottage for the day.

lays092-2T.jpg

oooh..yeah, i've tried those I think...Yummy! Dill pickle is the best :D

^^ Yeah, likely from the different cooking method...Kettle cooked anything is yummy....

Back