I hope unreleased material will be released, but I doubt it

Frankyboy5

Proud Member
UPDATED THREAD

I was almost certain we will never get any more concerts until MJ retires or worse... and my fear has been confirmed! :'(

Well I really hope unreleased material will be released nonetheless, the planned album, and an unreleased concert like Bad Tour Wembley 88.

Last edited:
Re: Does anybody else here think Concerts will NEVER be released?

We can wait till I'm rich and famous and get a hold of everything, Give it 5 years or so.

Damn, he really said that? I guess it's his wish then...but that's really too bad.
Having a good quality Bad tour dvd would be so awesome. Michael should realize we can never see him back doing the Bad tour again. He should also realize that we apreciate it how much he still sung live there...and how awesome that sounded. Ah well....it is what it is.

BTW, I doubt he said DVD in Moonwalker, as they didn't exist yet. But you never know, now with how high def is at the level it is at, he might get things how he wants them... Maybe.

I meant not a DVD, never release concert video to the public is what I meant LOL

Pompous Git knows more about this than I do ;)

I doubt we will ever get any live MJ DVD except for a rerelease of the Dangerous tour in Bucharest. Moonwalker hasn't even been released on DVD in the US.

Meh, I'm still going to be optimistic about it. There are always leaks, even if no official release takes shape. I know from a legal standpoint that's the wrong mindset. But just think, it wasn't that long ago that just about everyone thought we'd never get to see either Brunei show in their entirety.

And I wouldn't go so far as to say Michael won't listen to our requests. After all, he DID have on the official Web site that set list idea/song request feature for "This Is It." Maybe it was all smoke and mirrors, but you never know for sure.

lol, that list makes me laugh.

I'm sure one day we will get some kind of offcial live concert DVD other than the Dangerous tour in Bucharest, maybe a greatest hits live dvd? , with performances from the Destiny tour through to This Is It tour.
Michael willl wanna keep his name alive fro many many years to come, some may be released after he's gone . . . . . we will be waiting a long, long time yet lol

plus we get leaks, whos to say michael doesn't leak those ;)

We can wait till I'm rich and famous and get a hold of everything, Give it 5 years or so.
:wild: lol

At some point Michael release the 1988 leg (hopefully the Wembley Stadium concerts) on DVD or Blue-ray. But I think we are going to have to wait a very very long time for their release, and that of other tours/concerts.

I think it's disgusting that the only official concert release on DVD of Michael is Dangerous: Live In Bucharest, as that is a bad representation of the Dangerous Tour and Michael Jackson as a live artist.

I agree, same with HIStory Tour in Munich. Now that's the most worst concert I've seen been used so extensively as promo footage. MJ HIMSELF was not satisfied with the way it was carried out, and you can notice that at the end of Billie Jean.

Well the "bug" part in the TV Edit was from Leipzig, which was in August so it must have been a better concert like Copenhagen or Gothenburg. He should use Gothenburg as a promo for HIStory Tour but unfortunately it was filmed the standard way as with all other HIStory Tour concerts, with almost no crowd shots, bad camera angles that don't capture the essence and lighting of the stage. When you want to see the lights like move around like a blooming flower, it just changes cameras to show his face. Also want to note that the camera from far away can zoom in and out, but it rarely does so, except in Munich. The cameras just simply focus too much on MJ and his dancing... Dangerous Tour was regularly filmed with decent angles that show off the lighting.

Really? Well, we only have the "Dangerous Tour" officially released on DVD. I love that all land tours of Michael was released on DVD, a special box with all the dvd's.

And we love that was ever officially released the DVD of "Destiny" Tour, "Thriumph Tour" and "Victory Tour." It costs nothing dream. Glad there is You Tube.
http://translate.google.com/translate_s?hl=pt-BR&source=translation_link

i used to think that..but i honestly think something is coming. idk why but i just have a feeling

i used to think that..but i honestly think something is coming. idk why but i just have a feeling

Hahahhaha.Can you feel it?

^^hahahah first I was thinking of Gaz...lol!!!

I think this is it will be released but not until the tour is over.. and I don't think it's gonna stop in london

I say never say never, plus we can see that MJ is trying to give attention to what his fans have been wanting - set list for '02, "curls" are "back by popular demand" LOL! so you "never" know - I feel its possible.

And I wouldn't go so far as to say Michael won't listen to our requests. After all, he DID have on the official Web site that set list idea/song request feature for "This Is It." Maybe it was all smoke and mirrors, but you never know for sure.
:yes:

I refuse to think that, yes we heard that he doesn't want to ruin or spoil the magic, but he should think that he can sell millions if he release the Wembley 88' concert it'd be more magical if we can just get a glimpse of the Bad Tour like we all desperately wanting to see.

Now after what happened, I really have doubts... I always had the thought that new videos would never be released until this happened.

But now more than ever, a package of unreleased material must be released in memory of him!

I have no doubt that everything Michael has ever recorded will now see the light of day, because of this. He was a money-making machine and will remain one for quite some time to come... I would like to think that if they do release his new/rare material, that they do it in tribute to him and with deep respect.

I think Michael's vault will be opened for all to hear...I just hope the money goes to the right people....IE into a trust fund for his children!

I hope Sony starts releasing some of the stuff in the vault. I think after this, they will. They're a moneymaking machine - how many greatest hits have they released?

One DVD a year One song a year
I'll be happy with his song and dance through entire my life

I'm so sad that we can't expect anything new but all the old stuff

Unreleased(new) material is something you'd expect sooner or later....doesn't it happen with all artists that pass away? Look at 2Pac...i really hope so too. Cause some new MJ music is very very VERY needed...especially now, during these dark days for MJ fans and everybody who supported and loved him.

I hope all of Michael's tours from 1979-97 get an official DVD release, and that the Dangerous: Live In Bucharest concert isn't the only offical DVD on release. But I would have prefered it if Michael Jackson was still alive even if he never released another album and cancelled all of his 50 O2 concerts. I really miss him not being in our world anymore, very sad and upsetting. It will be strange being a Michael Jackson fan and him not being alive.

Unreleased(new) material is something you'd expect sooner or later....doesn't it happen with all artists that pass away? Look at 2Pac...i really hope so too. Cause some new MJ music is very very VERY needed...especially now, during these dark days for MJ fans and everybody who supported and loved him.
I've heard that Stevie Wonder has it that upon his death all unreleased songs & demos are to be destroyed.

Back