I have a question about Liz Taylor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elizabeth was a most loyal friend and mother. And some are harping on her because of past non-issues like that tweet? She is dead now, isn't that enough for some of you? 0..0 She can't "hurt" (irony use) him anymore, you can breathe a sigh of relief.

How are you going to say Klein kept drugging Michael? You have no proof to say he did that? None what so ever. Klein was Michael's friend to for 25 years and whatever Michael took Michael took it no one forced him. The only people who made a big deal about Klein were the fans the story was gone the next day. Every time you post something inaccurate it kills your whole argument

You just killed your own argumant.lol Klein was the same "friend" like many others. If he was a real friend of Mike for 25 years as you claim he wouldn't trash him on TMZ after his passing. Real friends don't act like that.

I killed my own argument? Like it or not Klein was a friend of Michael's was he a good friend? Hell no. Did Michael die probably thinking he was a friend? Maybe so. Now you for reasons only known to you have chosen to prove your argument by lying and using BS rumours talk about killing arguments

The sole purpose of this thread is to trash Miss Taylor and I am not going to stand by and let happen

I will also defend Elizabeth from the trashing she is getting here. She was Michael's one true friend who stuck by him through everything. If you didn't get her sense of humour, that's your problem.

I read the MJ bodyguards used very strong words against Klein's gay rumor on their facebook(I think Klein's story period was the time those bodyguards worked for Michael) , and then being accused of anti-gay/insulting gay by MJ fans, I guess it's hard to satisfy everyone.

You should understand that Elizabeth has always been very supportive of gay people, so she won't make a comment that could leave the impression she would have a problem with it if Michael had been gay (which he wasn't). But from her tweet and from her sarcasm it's clear she didn't believe Klein and Pfeiffer. How can anyone who saw that interview with Pfeiffer believe him? Not even TMZ believed them (that should tell us something).
this.

Last edited:
Damn....? WTF @ this thread! O_O

Michael Jackson himself said MANY TIMES he WAS NOT GAY! Why isn't that enough for some!?

I will also defend Elizabeth from the trashing she is getting here. She was Michael's one true friend who stuck by him through everything. If you didn't get her sense of humour, that's your problem.

You can call yourself even a devil advocate if you want to. The fact is that all "true friends" showed their real colors after MJ passing & there is more to come.I will defend only Michael and his legacy and nothing else matters.

Gee whiz something Miss Taylor said went over your head and for that she was a bad friend? LORD HAVE MERCY

Many people had betrayed Michael that were considered "friends" but I can assure you Elizabeth Taylor was not one of them. This is all that should matter

"I will always love Michael from the depth of my being and nothing can separate us."

Was Klein a bad friend who betrayed Michael? YES! Michael would be horrified at the things he said about him after his death. Probably for the mighty cash.

However to say Elizabeth was the same is not true. If you read her tweets after Klein did this to Michael Elizabeth didn't consider him a friend any more. That's pretty clear.

drazen;3324082 said:
Geez, nobody is jealous of Liz. She said what said did and this is the fact. The media do not care was it sarcasm or it was not.
Michael had many wrong people around him for yeras he shouldn't of been trusting. I don't see Elizabeth being an exception.
Her friend Klein kept drugging Michael for many years and she was putting him into rehab. What a nice couple!

She helped him with rehab back in 1993.. nothing to do with Klein. And reading her tweets only confirms that she was angry with what Klein did. And the sarcasm can´t be missed. And media noticed how angry she was with Klein and his idiotic claims.

And please, do not drag in those bg into this, they only worked for him a verys short time and only wants attention to get their book published, a book they shouldn´t write. They´re very hostile with the fans who don´t agree with them.

I have my own opinions of Elizabeth and let's just say they would not be popular here. However, I think this thread is just a breeding ground for an argument that will not be won. It is a breeding ground for hurt feelings and I think many of the topics were already discussed in other threads. Also, Ivy placed a warning about this turning into a bashing thread and that was basically ignored. As such, I am going to close this thread. I'm sorry Showman. It's too bad your original question could not be discussed and answered respectfully so at least you could be educated on some things.

Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back