I have a new car!!

Dutchie

Guests
Hey everyone,

I just wanted to share this with you :)
Last August, I bought a car (bought it right before Michael's bday, actually). It took aaages before I could pick it up......I got it only yesterday!

It's a Citroen C1. It's small (or I should say 'compact') which I love. I drove around in it today and yesterday and I must say I absolutely adore this car. The exterior is black, and inside the car I have placed red accents. The 'blanket' (or whatever it's called :lol:) on the backseat is red too. Michael's favorite colors are represented!!! ;)

Here are some pictures, tell me what you think!!

2nvr11t.jpg
10890z6.jpg

295embb.jpg
307nm9k.jpg

....and especially for you guys since I know you'll love it as much as I do:

34zyfr9.jpg

;)

Last edited:
Wow, I love it! The MJ seatbelt cover is so cool! :D

Hehe, cool :D Those seatbelt covers are awesome!

when i pass my driving test im gona get a car just like that..its so lovely!

oooh, that's cute!
I know you must feel great now- being able to come and go as you please!!

and yay for the MJ representation!!:wub:

oh i LOVE citroen c1's. they are so cute and zippy looking! but i will have to put up with my saxo for a while. especially as it's pretty expensive to get even a second hand small car at the mo.

i like the cushions :D never thought of that in a car before.

oh i LOVE citroen c1's. they are so cute and zippy looking! but i will have to put up with my saxo for a while. especially as it's pretty expensive to get even a second hand small car at the mo.

i like the cushions :D never thought of that in a car before.

haha, I saw it on a website once and I really liked it. That way you create kind of a 'homey' feeling in your car, and you can create your own style with the interior! :)

oooh, that's cute!
I know you must feel great now- being able to come and go as you please!!

and yay for the MJ representation!!:wub:

I already had a car, but it was old and was costing me a fortune. So yeah, I know what you mean about freedom and going wherever I want :)

when i pass my driving test im gona get a car just like that..its so lovely!

Aww you totally should! :) They have all kinds of colors but I love black cars. I think it's stylish, and it reminds me of MJ lol. ;D

where did u get the seat belt covers from they are gr8

Congratulations on your new car! And I love the MJ—ness (not a word, but you know what I mean :lol:).

I got the seatbelt covers for my birthday a couple of years ago. I think the person who gave them to me got them off Ebay. I did a search for them but can't find them now, though.

Damn it. Now I want MJ seat belt covers for my car! Where on earth did you get them from? I want some!!!!!!

Beautiful car! Lucky you! And, love the seat belt cover!! It's awesome!

Congratulations on the new car and compliments to you for the good taste to details! - (I've also got a black car with red interior :D)

Put on some spinners and you're good to go :lol:
Spinner-2.gif

Last edited:
Funky car! I also love the seatbelt covers and the cushions :) I just can't wait 'til I have a job and can afford a better car, although my little Micra's doing pretty well for a 9 year-old car I think!

Congrats. We North American need to learn from European....smaller cars.

I lived in America for three months and your cars are just insanely huge. I love my little Fiesta. It drives well and my insurance isn't too bad on it. Trouble is I have to share it with my brother and he objected to the picture of Michael I had stuck to the glove box!

Well, you have a point! :) My car is considered a 'green' car which means it's not as bad as some of the big cars out there. Because of this, I won't have to pay any taxes for it starting January 2010. :)

what an amazing car Dutchie, the colors are perfect. that new car smell. aaaahhh...

uuuuu-huh, theres no excuse for our rides to keep getting bigger and bigger, soon it will be big ol' monster trucks! but it seems we may have those on the road already.

Back