i got Tribute Magazine of MJ Part 2

rockstar

Proud Member
somehow i can't post in my other thread so shannon told me to post a new one :D :yes:

so here is a new picture of my collections of Tribute :D

wordup001.jpg

wow - more magazines! i wish i could find more in australia but i havent come across any new ones. i visited 3 newsagents yesterday after school and i only found the q magazine with michael on the cover so i bought 2 of those. the only other one they had was more copies of the australian rolling stone but i already have 3 of those. i havent seen any others....

that picture makes me :cry: but it's beauitful picture of him :yes: and there is pretty pictures inside too :D :yes:

after failing to find many of the tribute magazines in australia ive done the next logical step - import! in many ways its easier because the dollar exchange rates are pretty good and the postage was very reasonable so it really didnt work out much more than it would have cost at a newsagent

after failing to find many of the tribute magazines in australia ive done the next logical step - import! in many ways its easier because the dollar exchange rates are pretty good and the postage was very reasonable so it really didnt work out much more than it would have cost at a newsagent
did u get to find this in Australia?

wonderful world of michael jackson 1958 - 2009 (magazine)

http://chaos.com/product/wonderful_world_of_michael_jackson_1958_2009_5325472_2350.html

nice ones Rockstar!:)
is the life magazin hardcover?

:yes: the Life magazine is hard cover :yes: it has beauitful pictures inside :yes: and some pictures inside of the magazine i never saw before but they're so beauitful

:yes: the Life magazine is hard cover :yes: it has beauitful pictures inside :yes: and some pictures inside of the magazine i never saw before but they're so beauitful
thx for the info, sounds amazing! i can not wait to receive mine (ordered it as well):wild:

really looks like i have rocord :yes: cool :) thanks

maybe i should go on the gueis record book :yes: :giggle:

ahah that's cool :)

hi i just what out 2hours ago with my worker Maggie :yes: we what to chapters store i find three different magazines but i didn't have enoug money to get all three so i just got two :yes:

here are the pictures :):

MJTributeMagazines001.jpg

MJTributeMagazines002.jpg

Yeah there coming out with all kinds of these magazines. It's breaking my pocket book but I have to have them.

:)

Yeah there coming out with all kinds of these magazines. It's breaking my pocket book but I have to have them.

:)

:lol: me too my money been buyying alot of tribute magazineing of MJ and i can't stop :yes:

right know i have about 29 Tribute Magazines of MJ :yes:

Back