I Got a "Backstage Pass" When I Went to See It!

BillieJean84

Proud Member
Did anyone get anything after they bought their ticket?? Not only did I get in for free but I recieved these upon arrival

zz990MJThisIsIt09.jpg

zz990MJThisIsIt2.jpg

Its just a laminate that looks like a backstage pass connected to a lanyard.

Yesterday at the premiere, they were handing out t-shirts / did anyone get anything like those when bought tickets??

Yesterday for the midnight screening there was no gifts, but today I went to a different theater and with the tickets they gave a 50$ rebate for the Opus, GREAT!

Yes, I got one. :D I was so surprised when I got it. My mom got one too. I'm still wearing it. I just can't see myself taking it off right now. I will treasure it forever. :D

I didn't get anything like that. Actually they didn't even give me a full ticket when I came with my print at home ticket, it was ripped in half! So I took my brothers full ticket but I did get to see it twice kind of. They told us to go to the auditorium and my ticket said 2:10 but it was only 12 and so I basically got to see it twice.
The theater I went to was lame though, there was only like 12 people to see TII, the people working there were just like yeah whatever, who cares. Reno is just lame though. I was seriously the ONLY one in the theater to have anything MJ on, or have anything representing MJ. I was totally just UGH because I was expecting people to be there with sequin gloves or even an MJ shirt and here I am the only one. When I was out of the theater though people were looking at my Shirt and MJ bag and I may have looked like I was stuck up but I was proud to show off my love for MJ!

I didn't get anything like that. Actually they didn't even give me a full ticket when I came with my print at home ticket, it was ripped in half! So I took my brothers full ticket but I did get to see it twice kind of. They told us to go to the auditorium and my ticket said 2:10 but it was only 12 and so I basically got to see it twice.
The theater I went to was lame though, there was only like 12 people to see TII, the people working there were just like yeah whatever, who cares. Reno is just lame though. I was seriously the ONLY one in the theater to have anything MJ on, or have anything representing MJ. I was totally just UGH because I was expecting people to be there with sequin gloves or even an MJ shirt and here I am the only one. When I was out of the theater though people were looking at my Shirt and MJ bag and I may have looked like I was stuck up but I was proud to show off my love for MJ!

i know what you mean , in pa i think i was the only one clapping and yelling in the theater, these ppl were not fan. just curious, but they didn't disrespect. except for a few who at the end said it was depressing. i just figured you werent a fan and could not appreciate what was going on, and if you've never seen even one of his concerts then you wouldnt even understand some of what he was trying to accomplish. it kind of infuriated me. but we move on and get over these things.:cry:

Wow, im sorry your experience was like that =( ....luckily for me it was the complete opposite. Almost everyone was wearing an MJ shirt. There was a girl dressed up as the werewolf from 'Thriller', 2 kids dressed up in the 'Billie Jean' outfits, and another person had a sequin glove and surgical mask on =)

Oh and i got a backstage pass as well =)

I was the only one crying lol... I walked out first and waited to see everyone else who went & no one else cried. **at least that I could tell

I got one at Regal Cinema, but I didn't get an Opus code :(

The price on the Opus went up to $249. I really really wish I pre-ordered :(

I can't afford it now.

We got nothing here.. There only was a bunch of children from a dance school doing the Ghosts/2bad routine before the show. No free goodies at all.

We got nothing here.. There only was a bunch of children from a dance school doing the Ghosts/2bad routine before the show. No free goodies at all.
Blahhh...why is Holland always so simple? Damnit! :smilerolleyes:
Wish we could have those backstage passes or 50$ for the Opus. I do got a DVD though (the 'legacy' one) but that was because I had VIP-ticets.

Back