I don't understand why nothing official has been planned for June 25th?

I understand what people are saying when they say that they will celebrate his bday, and do nothing on the day he was taken from us....but really, when June 25 comes along, you can't just treat it like an other day, and just go on as planned. Can you? I know I can't :(

It's a day that will always remind us of pain, but at the same time, I think it still deserves something to honour the life of our idol. A day to remember. I know I won't ignore the day when it comes around. I am hoping maybe they will screen Moonwalker, or even TII at a cinema or something, so fans can gather together. That would be nice :)

Either way, I want to do something. Whether it's with a group of people, or on my own, I want to embrace all that Michael gave us on this day. I want to love and remember :) Michael would want us all to smile for him, because he loved us that much.

I understand what people are saying when they say that they will celebrate his bday, and do nothing on the day he was taken from us....but really, when June 25 comes along, you can't just treat it like an other day, and just go on as planned. Can you? I know I can't :(

It's a day that will always remind us of pain, but at the same time, I think it still deserves something to honour the life of our idol. A day to remember. I know I won't ignore the day when it comes around. I am hoping maybe they will screen Moonwalker, or even TII at a cinema or something, so fans can gather together. That would be nice :)

Either way, I want to do something. Whether it's with a group of people, or on my own, I want to embrace all that Michael gave us on this day. I want to love and remember :) Michael would want us all to smile for him, because he loved us that much.

I agree:yes:

Back