I can't believe this

Believing this in the short term will help you, maybe comfort you. But long term it is not good. You must come to terms with it. Don't do this to yourselves.

I can't get the link to open. Can anyone post here what it is? There is a picture? Is there? Can someone post that? Thanks.

24dgdox.jpg

i wish it was true :(

For the first time since before Thursday, you just made me laugh! I thought that too - there's no way Michael would use such an umbrella! :D

Michael has never been with so ordinary umbrella!
He has always been with such an umbrella:
005.jpg

If true who the heck did they do an autopsy on. First they say he was banged up real bad his body destroyed then he's alive. Our we tabloid junkies? stop reading the Sun Please there full of lies from the pits of hell.

Yes, Michael is still alive IN OUR HEARTS.
He would never fake his own death. Not for his children and for us. Never.

I read all your posts and you all make sense, Michael would never do something like that and this is obviously fake, however it has already screwed with my brain for a short while.

yeah look at the people around him there not excited are they. If it was him they would be screaming the hea3ds off. just like i would if I ever had the chance , a3nd now I never will. this sucks. I just made my self cry

Oh how I want to believe this. But for starters the source is "THe Sun". Major Alert. they're Tabloid. They'll do anything to make everything that has to do with Michael(RIP) a circus. "The man who died had a terminal illness and his death was long overdue. He was given facial surgery to resemble Michael exactly. No doubt his family will be taken care of.

They almost had me there but when i thought about it, Nhaaa

can we have this thread closed it made my heart hurt it belongs in the tabloid bin

Back