I am going to meet Wayne Rooney!

I'll make sure to charge my phone up well before leaving for the game James ;) I loved the atmosphere at the Liverfool game! My throat was so sore after it :D

Mysterygirl7: Unfortunately a big portion of the United fans don't sing at all and expect to be entertained. They don't go to support they go to watch...its very sad :(

yeah, maybe it's because the club is so commercial.. and just huge.. I heard that Manchester City has REAL fans..

But you described it very well, just how I saw it, when I was at Old T.

Haven't seen this thread until now, how amazing is that! Congrats and will be watching the game on TV so I can now say I know that guy :D I'm very jealous, haven't been to Old Trafford in ages. Whoop top of the table! Utd, oh Man Utd!!!! *Wonders if Gaz knows about this thread yet* :lol:

WOW can't believe it, your so lucky... I've been a united fan sice birth !!! I know you'll do it great, do you know which game your presenting it at ?? I mught be there :p either way I'll keep an eye out for you :)

I'm gonna have to get the fans coach from london at 6:30am for the Chelski game :p :-S

27218_10150167511480503_574785502_11903339_1270553_n.jpg
27218_10150167511500503_574785502_11903341_1555990_n.jpg

I think when you start a stupid ego thread like this, you should answer to everyone, who cares to write a comment to you. I wrote a joke and I wished you good luck, and you never even replied.. whatever..

I think when you start a stupid ego thread like this, you should answer to everyone, who cares to write a comment to you. I wrote a joke and I wished you good luck, and you never even replied.. whatever..

Ego thread? Sorry..

I havn't been able to get on here much as I am studying a lot and working too. So I came on to post a picture of the day quickly (as you notice I didn't write anything underneath).

Thanks for writing to wish me good luck and extending your congratulations I just literally didn't see it until you posted about you being upset.

Sorry! :better:

Ego thread? Sorry..

I havn't been able to get on here much as I am studying a lot and working too. So I came on to post a picture of the day quickly (as you notice I didn't write anything underneath).

Thanks for writing to wish me good luck and extending your congratulations I just literally didn't see it until you posted about you being upset.

Sorry! :better:

Ok, if you never saw it, I'm deeply sorry.. sorry sorry sooorrraayyyy

it's actually not an ego thread.. I just said that cause I was a bit mad.. nice pic from the day:cheers:

Back