I am and never was a fan of his music, but

Welcome and Thanks Rubina.:clap:
You don't have to be a fan to appreciate the man - his Art and Humanity.

There are a lot of youngsters who rediscover his music. As I said in my opening post, i'm surrounded with kids. Today I had 5 neighborhoodkid over in my house in the age of 12 years... And they can't stop talking about M.J.
I did buy the movie 'Moonwalker' a couple of day's ago and watched it with them.
They never realy realised that Michael Jackson was such a huge performer. That's very sad but the other side of this tragic loss is that the children of this generation are hearing his songs and messages now.

RIGHT ON RUBINA! :clapping: I love that video!!!!!!!

I've owned the MoonWalker video (on VHS) since 1989.. it came out in 1988. It is a bit worn now due to all the times my daughter and I and the neighborhood kids that would come over to watch it. They (nor I or now my almost 6 yr old twin boys) never got enough of it! My personal fav on the MoonWalker vid is SPEED DEMON. Will Vinton who created the video for the song is also from Oregon like me.. and he shows views of our downtown Portland, Oregon area and bridges and all in that video.

Just yesterday, I had to order TWO legit copies of this on DVD over on Amazon.co.uk because they are GOUGING people in the US for this video to be on DVD. And the VHS is going for over 65 bucks now!

My daughter now in her 20's and my twin boys love Michael as much as I did when I'd watch him with my entire family back in the 60's on the ol' black and white TV. He will continue to be adored and passed down in our family for many generations to come.

Back