How reliable Rolling Stone is? after this? Its a tabloid or a music mag?

i just watched that show and when heard that gossipp i just turned it off
i wish everyone would just show respect for MJ family,,,can u imagine how they must feel hearing all this garbage about their michael? makes me cry...

What is this now???

Dr. Steven Hoefflin, one of Michael Jackson's former plastic surgeons, is speaking out to ET about "involuntary errors" he believes the L.A. Coroner made in its autopsy report on the late icon.
Hoefflin says he's been informed that the Coroner's office were incorrect in reporting that Jackson was wearing a nasal prosthesis and had lost his nose, leaving only two holes in its place.
"I believe that the coroner's office is profoundly competent and did a commendable job in their post-mortem examination of Michael Jackson. As is so frequent under these circumstances, they merely did not have sufficient information to make an accurate description and interpretation of the anatomical findings," he says, adding he is speaking out "at the written request of Katherine [Jackson] and to give a truthful legacy for Michael."
Hoefflin adds that Jackson had "an indentation of his right nose, which was not from surgery, but from a deep biopsy due to the suspicion of skin cancer." He claims, too, that Jackson had Lupus and the disease was being inflamed by "massive injections of collagen" administered to him by Dr. Arnold Klein.
Keep checking back here for the latest developments into Michael Jackson's death investigation.

http://www.etonline.com/news/2009/07/76795/

im not gonna even click on the link. if its more negative press talk i dont want see it, i dont wanna read it. it goes straight in the trash where it belongs

Same here!
"Don't buy it, don't read it, it's garbage, it's tabloid junk" M.J

ummm that pic is photoshopped,and to think i was going to buy the tributr magazine. they just lost out. dumbasses

They are for ish...just like all the rest. Can't even write a review or critique of his music without bringing up the allegations...they aren't to be take seriously whatsoever imo.

The nose story is splashed across the front of the Daily Mirror today. I dare say there were some complications, what with all the surgical masks and plasters he covered it up with, but it's quite amazing what we've seen and read since his passing. We've seen the extent of the burns to his head in the Pepsi commercial and now this talk of him having no nose. Just imagine if it were true. How much guts would it have taken him to still appear in public as the world's biggest megastar? I mean, the way he's being talked about, you'd think he looked like Anakin Skywalker under his Darth Vader suit, so either way they can't take anything away from the man. Even prosthetic noses and wigs couldn't stop MJ from being the King of Pop!

Back