How much will the Album "Michael" selling?

How much will the album "Michael" selling?

• > 3 mio.

Votes: 12 8.6%
  • 3 - 5 mio.

Votes: 24 17.1%
  • 5 - 7 mio.

Votes: 34 24.3%
  • 7 - 10 mio.

Votes: 34 24.3%
  • more than 10 mio.

Votes: 36 25.7%

• Total voters
In 2 years time I think 7-10 million copies worldwide will be realistic.

First week US= 400,000
First week foreign= 600,000
First week global total= 1,000,000

By Dec 31st 2011 US= 2,000,000
1 year foreign= 4,500,000
1 year global total= 6,500,000

First week US= 400,000
First week foreign= 600,000
First week global total= 1,000,000

By Dec 31st 2011 US= 2,000,000
1 year foreign= 4,500,000
1 year global total= 6,500,000

Yeah, that looks very very realistic.

then maybe 2 year global total 7,750,000 :clapping:

With the lack of radio play and talk its gonna sell 3-5 mill.. if at least 1 single makes it big its gonna hit 5-7.. and if a few singles are released and get the radio play it COULD hit upwards 10... But my honest guess by how things are going would be 6 million... If Thriller 25 sold 3.5 mill (if I remember right) with not much promo and it was a re-release with remixes.. than this has to sell 5 million minimum..

5 million for a dead artist is great. MJ can't promote the album.

BUT if it "only" sells 5 million the media will call it a huge flop. - Those ignorants.

It will sell over 3 million. Fans have got very negative today for some reason. There will be more singles and this album will be promoted for months to come. If THIS IS IT sold 5 million copies, this album has the potential to go higher.

^^ This is it had the movie to help push the sales of the album,moreover they were selling the album at the theatres in US ,I saw so many people buying the album the weekend the movie opened .

It will sell over 3 million. Fans have got very negative today for some reason. There will be more singles and this album will be promoted for months to come. If THIS IS IT sold 5 million copies, this album has the potential to go higher.

It goes like that on these forums smooth - with some people going up and down like a Yo-Yo (LOL).

If the album starts to sell well in the next few days, some fans will be 'all over it' again. (wink)

It goes like that on these forums smooth - with some people going up and down like a Yo-Yo (LOL).

If the album starts to sell well in the next few days, some fans will be 'all over it' again. (wink)

hmm... so fans determine whether they enjoy the album or not by looking at the sales figure? let's give more credits to the fans.

actually, most fans are not obssessed with sales figure or chart position. of course i want this album and all michael jackson products to do well, but honestly, i don't care if this album top the chart or go platinum or not.

it's usually the other way around. fans like the music, get excited, go out to buy the album; hence good sales figure.

i just want it to do well compared to how other artists are doing nowadays. Whatever that may be.

Back