How many times did Michael been in your country?

I do think she did it for more publicity. She was already famous in Mexico for being soap opera "actress" and "singer" but then in 1994 that moment was shown on tv, I remember watching it and I guess it helped to be more know in the other Hispanic American countries because she became more famous that year.

To me Thalia will be forever know as "Maria Del Barrio", just after I would know that she is a MJFan

Officialy he was twice in Poland. In 1996 as a part of his HIStory tour and in 1997 in business (that fell through :-() Those were wonderful times!

If you mean the country i live in, which is France, i'd say at least 4 times: Bad Tour, Dangerous Tour, History Tour, and the "Ghosts" premiere in Cannes. If you mean the country i'm from, which is Haiti, i'd say at least once. Indeed, here's what i found thanks to the facebook page called "UK Loves MJ". I'd like to send a big thank you to the woman who takes care of this page by the way, you're doing a worderful job, thank you so much for all your hard work. :)

Lonnel Conley, whilst paying tribute, recalls a time that Michael visited Haiti ~

When I first met Michael Jackson, he was 10 years old. A friend of mine, Mavis Staples of the world-famous Staples Singers, introduced me and said, “You are not going to believe this.” She was right…I was knocked off my feet. Without a shadow of doubt, Michael Jackson was the greatest entertainer ever to grace the face of this earth. The pop culture world is measured by this man—a man who had a good and kind soul.

During one of the tours, he wanted to visit Haiti. When we arrived, it was a cultural shock for all of us, but to see the hurt on Michael’s face—at these poverty-stricken people—it was devastating to him. He was real quiet all the way back.
I have been very fortunate to be raised with James Brown, to work with Elvis Presley and to know Michael Jackson. It just don’t get no better than this, to know Michael Jackson—the man, the pioneer, the humanitarian. There are so many who owe this man so much ~

Lonnell “King Ro” Conley, Announcer and Blues Director Jazz City Radio

Here's a nice mural from Port-au-Prince, Haïti. It was done by street artist Jerry Rosembert Moise just known as "Jerry" in Haiti. I found it on the same page next to the quote i posted. :)

23758_435704266497972_41498919_n.jpg

Link: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...21185843.20499.116222408446161&type=1&theater

Last edited:
Back