How many times did Michael been in your country?

He was here, in Romania, for two times. He went here in Dangerous and HIStory tours.

HIStory Tour came here in Finland. Glad that we have one of those concerts in full. I wasn't a fan back then so I didn't go :(

Michael came three times here in Brazil, the first time with the Jackson 5 and the second one for two shows with the Dangerous Tour, the third and the last one was in 1996 when he came to Rio and Bahia to record the TDCAU short film. But unfortunately I couldn't watch the shows because I'm wasn't born yet and the short film I was too young, I had only months ;/

He was in Mexico twice, the first one with The Jackson 5 in 1975. I wasn't even born yet.

And for The Dangerous Tour in 1993. I was 7 at the time, even though I begged my parents, I made tantrums to take me to one of his concerts, they didn't want to... :cry:

that was for shows he gave, 10 years later he celebrated Brett Ratner's birthday in Acapulco.

He was in Sweden in June 1988 for two Bad concerts (Gothenburg), in July 1992 for two Dangerous concerts (Stockholm) and in August 1997 for one HIStory concert (Gothenburg). I was happy to get to se them all.

He was in Mexico twice, the first one with The Jackson 5 in 1975. I wasn't even born yet.

And for The Dangerous Tour in 1993. I was 7 at the time, even though I begged my parents, I made tantrums to take me to one of his concerts, they didn't want to... :cry:

that was for shows he gave, 10 years later he celebrated Brett Ratner's birthday in Acapulco.

I love this shows with The Jackson 5 :)

Well I live in the the US but the last time Michael came to my city was in 1988 on the Bad Tour (I was born in 1993). I have a close family friend who attended the concert, though, and she said to this day it was the greatest concert she ever attended in her entire life. Jealous! But she gave me her ticket as a tiny gift. :)

In Brazil :shifty::

1974 for concerts

1993 Dangerous Tour

1996 to shoot the video for They do not care about us

kermit.gif
tumblr_m8pgrqJ7QC1r6kpk7.gif
:naughty:

Last edited:
Many times since he had practically lived here. I am from the U.S. But never gotten to attend one of the Bad concerts. Since I was between the ages 7 to 9 when he did them. So I was too young to go to one.:( Plus the Bad era I really don't have too good of a memory of it. Except for the huge major crush I had on Michael back then.:heart::wub:

Last edited:
You guys are so lucky for having a dvd recorded in one of this shows

Yeah, I know. However, we are so lucky that the HIStory concert is also online.

By the way, I recommend you to see on Youtube footage with Michael and Romanian police, from 1992.

UK, so plenty :)

Yes, same goes for some other countries such as France, Japan, and Germany.

--------------

He has been many times to Germany not just for concerts (remember "Wetten Dass..?" twice, several times at the amusement park "Phantasialand", and many other private visits).

He gave 34 concerts in total here:

4x Destiny Tour in '79
8x Bad Tour in '88
11x Dangerous Tour in '92
10x HIStory Tour in '97
1x MJ & Friends in Munich '99

Last edited:
www.MessenTools.com-34%20pensativo.gif
:fortuneteller: :p

Unfortunately not. :( I was very small. In 1996 I was 15, my parents would not let me go see Michael in Rio de Janeiro/Bahia. I will NEVER conform for I have never met Michael. :cry: *big sigh*
Awww..well to comfort you I was like 2 years old in that year, thats worse
Nooo unfortunately that's not me. It's Thalia a very famous mexican actress
I looked her up and OMG? She's married to Tommy Mottola, you really do learn somethin everyday huh:p

Yeah, I know. However, we are so lucky that the HIStory concert is also online.

By the way, I recommend you to see on Youtube footage with Michael and Romanian police, from 1992.

Yeah. I already had seen that video and I consider my country very lucky as well, we had a short film recorded here. It's not every country that can say that they hosted the recording of a Michael Jackson's video

Awww..well to comfort you I was like 2 years old in that year, thats worse
I looked her up and OMG? She's married to Tommy Mottola, you really do learn somethin everyday huh:p

Of course u do, who seems Thalia now can't believe that someday she was a crazy MJ Fan

Yes, same goes for some other countries such as France, Japan, and Germany.

--------------

He has been many times to Germany not just for concerts (remember "Wetten Dass..?" twice, several times at the amusement park "Phantasialand", and many other private visits).

He gave 34 concerts in total here:

4x Destiny Tour in '79
8x Bad Tour in '88
11x Dangerous Tour in '92
10x HIStory Tour in '97
1x MJ & Friends in Munich '99

And Give In To Me short film was record there too

Dont you think she was just there for publicity as all of you seem to see that that woman in the pic is her?

Maybe
Who really knows? I don't judge her for love such a monster like Motolla, what can we do if love is blind
Where are u from? Sorry for asking

Dont you think she was just there for publicity as all of you seem to see that that woman in the pic is her?

I do think she did it for more publicity. She was already famous in Mexico for being soap opera "actress" and "singer" but then in 1994 that moment was shown on tv, I remember watching it and I guess it helped to be more know in the other Hispanic American countries because she became more famous that year.

Back