How many song do yall think gonna be on this tour

HOW MANY SONGS DO YALL THINK MIKE GONNA DO ON THIS NEW TOUR

Votes: 8 28.6%

Votes: 15 53.6%

Votes: 3 10.7%

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I couldn't see thriller not being on there. Most people would hear that and say "how could he not do one of his staples?".

WBSS I could do without becasue it has been done plenty of times. I don't want to see another Dangerous performance so that can go as well. Smooth Criminal had its run.

Yeah in case you haven't noticed I'd like some new things. I mean of course the classics will be there but I can do just fine without some of them...if you want to see them so badly there are plenty of other concerts out there so go see them.

Hes going to have to get rid of some of those older songs to make room for Invincible tracks and his new album. So I think there will be much fewer classics then people want to believe.

yay thanks for agreeing with me
yea he need to get rid of wbbs
its been on every tour
he need to keep dangerous thats my shit
its only been on 2 tours
yea he need to do at least 5 tracks frm invincible
trellmj

wbss is not played out as soon as the rumbling of that beat drops pple will go crazy. thriller set records so if he tours he will do that and after seeing chris clown ruin it he has to do it lol. and can u feel it and state of shock n stuff are not j5 songs. they r "the jacksons" and so if he does motown medley it will more than likely be songs from when he was signed to motown..

yea it will pro be songs from motown
but state and shock is mi shit
and he never performed that
ok basically he needs to have a crazy set list this time aroud
he need to take notes from janetrellmj

I'm pretty sure renaming the "Jackson 5 Medley" as "Jacksons Medley" isn't a big deal.

I honestly don't think he'll get rid of Thriller, but oh well. Smooth Criminal and Dangerous aren't going either. It's safe to say MJ likes Dangerous, since he performed it twice in 2002 rather than performing an Invincible song.

Billie Jean, Beat It, Thriller, The Way You Make Me Feel, Black and White, Dangerous, Smooth Criminal, and the J5 Medley will be on the list for sure. He'll most likely do either an OTW medley again, or 1 or 2 songs from OTW. YRMW will most likely be there, probably even Unbreakable. The new album's title track as well.

Human Nature, Earth Song, YANA, HCW, Whatever Happens, Heal The World, MITM are up in the air. MITM is likely, as is one of the Invincible songs. HTW, Earth Song, and Human Nature...maybe.

We're looking at about 14 songs to most likely be on the set list (that we know of).

thriller is a classic i can get rid of that
smooth c, and dangerous need to stay omg
the off the wall medely needs to change
he need to do cant help it and get on the floor
human nature he can delete that with lady in my life.
it needs to be more than 14 songs more like 40
trellmj

but its not called j5 medley its MOTOWN medley lol and he seems to really enjoy performing those so he might not even switch em. but i hope he does jacksons stuff...ooo i hope he does like janet and allow the fans to vote lol

yea he really needs to take notes from his sister janet
cause she kill it on her rock wotchu tour
it was much better than michaels last history
yea i said it . janet rock tour was better than history tour
but mike needs to let the fans vote. like omg let us vote this time
trellmj

Im thinking about 40

WHAT TOUR?!? Can you stop making all these thread's about his "new" tour, the man doesen't even have an album out, and yet people are talking about his tour as if it was a fact. I just read another thread of your's saying how you understand him taking a break and all, and I keep seeing theese similar threads about touring.

And 40 tracks? How on earth would he manage to pull that when he's had around 20 on all his previous ones.

I'm glad that your optimistical and all, but don't get so excited, you'll end up dissapointed. ;)

Here's what my set list would be for Michael IF he did another tour:

1. Unbreakable
2. Don't Stop Till You Get Enough
3. Stranger In Moscow
4. DS & Smooth Criminal
5. Rock With You
6. You Rock My World
7. Billie Jean
8. You Are Not Alone
9. Can You Feel It
10. Dancing Machine
11. Shake Your Body Down To The Ground
12. Butterflies
13. New song from new album (upbeat)
14. Black Or White & They Don't Care About Us
15. Remember The Time
16. New song from new album (ballad)
17. Dangerous
18. Beat It
19. Give Into Me
20. For All Time
21. We've Had Enough
22. Man In The Mirror

Last edited:
WHAT TOUR?!? Can you stop making all these thread's about his "new" tour, the man doesen't even have an album out, and yet people are talking about his tour as if it was a fact. I just read another thread of your's saying how you understand him taking a break and all, and I keep seeing theese similar threads about touring.

And 40 tracks? How on earth would he manage to pull that when he's had around 20 on all his previous ones.

I'm glad that your optimistical and all, but don't get so excited, you'll end up dissapointed. ;)

ok yall so dumb at times
do yall know y michale turn down the tour with the jackson5
because he said that he is working on a solo tour
dont yall remember that quote
and mine threads may be similar im just waithing for the king to come back
and 4o tracks um yea janet did it. and shes 42 mike can do it at 50 it can be alot of medelys
and i not gonna be disappinted i know what mike gonna do in 2009. yall just wait
trellmj (the biggest fan)

ok yall so dumb at times
do yall know y michale turn down the tour with the jackson5
because he said that he is working on a solo tour
dont yall remember that quote
and mine threads may be similar im just waithing for the king to come back
and 4o tracks um yea janet did it. and shes 42 mike can do it at 50 it can be alot of medelys
and i not gonna be disappinted i know what mike gonna do in 2009. yall just wait
trellmj (the biggest fan)

I'm not "dumb" i'm just being realistic. What quote? he never said I'm working on a solo tour, he said he's working on many exciting projects in studio and on stage. That doesen't mean he's going on tour.
Belive me, I'd like him to tour as much as everyone else. I'm glad your excited and all, just be realistic that's all. 40 track is NOT realistic.

I'm not gonna ruin your fun trellmj (the biggest fan) so i'll just leave it here.

I'm not "dumb" i'm just being realistic. What quote? he never said I'm working on a solo tour, he said he's working on many exciting projects in studio and on stage. That doesen't mean he's going on tour.
Belive me, I'd like him to tour as much as everyone else. I'm glad your excited and all, just be realistic that's all. 40 track is NOT realistic.

I'm not gonna ruin your fun trellmj (the biggest fan) so i'll just leave it here.

oh well when said hes working on exicting projects its the tour
trust me
40 tracks it can happen omg
it can
yea plz dont ruin it
it will come true
trellmj

20 songs at the most, 30 or 40 seems impossible for Michael to do.

40?! i think of course not
it should hold on 20, i though
isn't it???

RIP Michael

Back