How many singles do u think the new album will have

I gotta see a new music video, and new moves, and new funkiness so i say loads of singles maybe 33.4 Million?

I dont know but it has to be more than the INVINCIBLE album, I think 4 would be nice, at least 3.

I think the new album will have about 4 singles in total
and either 1 or 2 singles will be released before the album is released worldwide
Followed by a short tour but on a big scale
Then prehaps a new project after....

just one killer track... one killer video....
and the world is his again and we know it..... !!

well i think mike knows and will show us all lol

if theres no long tour supporting the singles....
i guess it wont be much more than 2-3 singles.
if its some super top no.1 smash hits it might be more of course.

:cheeky: Why is it I get this feeling that as soon as this Prince of Bahrain trial thing is over, we will be seeing something new from Michael? I think this is what he has been waiting on this whole time. :yes: He's just kept working while he was waiting and the project just kept getting bigger and bigger. :wild:

I can't wait! :timer:

Ticie,
The JACKSONOLOGIST

:cheeky: Why is it I get this feeling that as soon as this Prince of Bahrain trial thing is over, we will be seeing something new from Michael? I think this is what he has been waiting on this whole time. :yes: He's just kept working while he was waiting and the project just kept getting bigger and bigger. :wild:

I can't wait! :timer:

Ticie,
The JACKSONOLOGIST

exactly what i was thinkin too...!!!!! :angel::clapping::timer:.....................................:timer:......

Back