how many of you are the only child in your family

Yeah I'm an only child :( it's really lonely and I haven't had a great upbringing either which has only made it harder

you are not alone hang in there and start your own family bring your kids up well.

im an only child and its okay, but ive always felt like i was meant to have siblings.. which is coincidental because i recently found out that my mom had 2 abortions. i should have a 25 year old and 4 year old brother or sister.

that's just it i've always felt like there was something missing.

I am.
I have two half brothers (who have different mom's) from my dads side but I never lived with them and I met the elder brother some years ago after he phoned me and the younger brother I met at my dad's funeral.

i know how you feel my half "sister" who lives with my dad and doesn't even speak to me.

me and my brother don't have any kind of relationship, at the most it will be something like "hi/bye" and that's a lot
I also have a half brother but he virtually denies my existence...so I feel like an only child

my half "sister" and father are the same way. i AM an only child.

I'm only have one older brother and I'm a female. I always wished I had an older sister or, if not, at least a sister close to my age. It's hard to connect with an older brother in a way I can connect with an older sister. I grew up in a family of boys and I only have 1 female cousin who's about 10 years older than me and we're not THAT close.

I always wondered what it would be like to have an older sister or A sister.

I wish I was an only child but unfortunely I am not. I have 1 whole brother. I have 1 half brother who I had never met. In fact I didn't even know of his existence until a few years ago. And I have 2 half sisters who I haven't seen in years and years.

Back