How many MJ magazines you got so far during the month?

How many MJ magazines you got so far during the month?

• None

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • 0+

Votes: 12 32.4%
  • 10-19

Votes: 14 37.8%
  • 20-29

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • 30-39

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • 40-49

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • 50+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
got 11 am still on waiting mode will hunt some more mags this weekend. :)

I have five.

IMG_0825.jpg

I'm thinking of getting either the LIFE or the People tribute magazine..both look really nice and have beautiful pictures. I'm kind of leaning toward People, but they do have a couple of (imo) horrific pictures blown up full-size, and I know there's some section in there titled "And then things got weird," so I don't know. All I know is, that at 11 or 10.99 each, I ain't getting both. -_-

Impressive Carine !! I didint buy it all but I have seen all of your mags !

Do you have bigger pictures for the newspaper ? Thanks :)

do doubles count? no? um i havent counted them but i think roughly i have 14 so far. i had to import a few from america though as i couldnt find them on sale here. ill probably buy maybe 1 or 2 more mainly because from what i've seen they look to be beautifully put together and tasteful.

I have 8...still trying to decide whether to buy Rolling stone, it is £7.99 ( around $11)

Just wondering how much it cost you guys in the US ? :)

ive seen some new ones that are being released overseas but i cant afford them cause im broke this month but they look nice. ive seen the ebony one for sale on ebay but people are charging way too much - much more than i can afford so it will have to be a dream for now but ill get around to it eventually!

Good for you guys, now I got a couple more so now I got about 43.

anyone has the magazin called: Wonderful World of Michael Jackson? I am looking for it but can not find it anywhere:(

wow, i've got it from HK.
i've ordered it from HMV, and i knew that HMV also have some shops in Europe,
so i'm sure that you can get it from HMV...
Where you live???maybe i can send the website to you...

Last edited:
wow, that's a lot~~
um...Let me think...i 've got around 11 now,
since i will order for some bks or magazine from amazon later...

Last edited:
I have now 2 :innocent: (and one book) I wish I had Ebony and Time but can't find them anywhere :( I'll keep looking.

I bought Record Collector last week they had a feature on Michael inside and I am disappointed that I ever got it one of the artilces on MJ was very negative but then the next one was very positive and it was in interview with Bruce Sweden. Just beware of that one. This week I was lucky enough to get Vanity Fair with MJ on the cover :)

i havent bought any more though ive seen others on sale. might get them a later date from ebay

Back