How many MJ magazines you got so far during the month?

How many MJ magazines you got so far during the month?

• None

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • 0+

Votes: 12 32.4%
  • 10-19

Votes: 14 37.8%
  • 20-29

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • 30-39

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • 40-49

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • 50+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PoP

Proud Member
Country
Canada
Okay, I may ask how many of Michael Jackson magazines you guys collected in a month? I can tell you how many I've collected, I've counted the ones I've collected and I've got 41. That's a 40+. How about you guys, how many have you collected?

wow thats alot!!

Right now I have 13 magazines.. the ones I could get here in Iceland worth buying.. but I have about 8-9 magazines waiting for me at my hotel in NY (im going there next week), so thats a total 21-22.
I voted for 10-19 since I havent gotten the ones in NY;)

i decided not to collect alot, so i dont even have 10. personally it was depressing to collect magazines after his death, but i did try to get the main magazines, like Life magazine, Rolling stones, People, Time. someone gave me Historical though.so yea i cant vote lol

hmmm, I can't remember which ones I got. I think I have ten or so. But there's no way I'm collecting tabloid mags. I'm just getting like the special/collector editions and stuff.

anyone has the magazin called: Wonderful World of Michael Jackson? I am looking for it but can not find it anywhere:(

anyone has the magazin called: Wonderful World of Michael Jackson? I am looking for it but can not find it anywhere:(

I will get this one in the mail this week. Have bought it on Eb*y.

Agnes, I got it today from WHSmith for £6.99 :)

I've just realised, if that is you on your DP then there's a huge pic of you and Michael and another girl in there!
please would you tell me what happened? :p

I've just realised, if that is you on your DP then there's a huge pic of you and Michael and another girl in there!
please would you tell me what happened? :p
yeah its me that is why i am desperately trying to buy it coz i was told i am in it..argh ..and wHsmith does not accept delivery to my country either.lol
(i will pm you)

I've got 16 so far. I dont even wanna think about the money I spent on MJ Tribute stuff (like magazines and shirts) last month...:mello:

I believe I have about six, unfortunately. I'd like to have more ... but, oh well! I suppose they'll always be available on eBay.

I have about 5. I recently bought the issue of Hip-Hop magazine. Has a mini poster in it. I also have stuff from the newspapers.

I've bought my second one yesterday. I'll post which one when I get home from work.

Here is was I was able to get until now.
mjmag03.jpg

today i got package from my aute and uncle from new york :yes: so know i have about 27 Tribute Magazines :yes:

Wow I didn't even know there's so many tribute magazines, hehe.
I feel stupid now because I don't have any :(

edit: Just got my first one! Won't find probably more though because I can't order them from internet..

Last edited:
Back