How do you feel?

i cant believe its been a month already. As much as I have been trying to cope and deal with michael's death i still find that iam still in soo much pain. I have moments were iam ok and dont think about it bc ive done so much crying that im almost out of tears. But they still come pouring down when i see him on tv or hear his music. so far ive herd you are not alone twice and i have bawled each time ive herd it bc its such a beautiful song and prob. my most favorite song of his but it still breaks my heart to hear it bc of the lyrics and the way he sings it. but when i hear more up beat songs im fine. But still I find myself still crying and asking why? why did this happen? Why is Michael gone? Who is to blame? what happened? Im devestated, angry, hurt, sad, heartbroken, and super pissed off that this happened at all. Michael did have his problems and it was all well known that he did but he was still the most caring person on earth and he did NOT derserve this! So many people are hurt and affected by Michael's passing that it just breaks my heart knowing that his children dont have a father right now and have to mourn in front of the world.They are all 3 too young to have to deal with this kind of situation. I want his back so badly is not even funny! I wish we coudl bring him back by any means. He was loved so much that this is just way too hard for the world and his family to deal with. I want to scream and just take that f**king Dr. and show him what pain really is! I know i will never get over michael's loss. His loss was just way too sudden and way too soon for the world to deal with. its all just not fair! MIchael should be here! He is supposed to be on this earth still and he isnt!! Its not Fair!!!! I miss him more and more each day. I will always love him and i will always miss him.

Still pretty as I was before. Sitting here really crying over how much I miss Michael. And knowing that in 2 hours and 3 minutes it will be 6:30 pm. Thats was the time I had heard the horrible news about Michael. My pain is never going to go away. Everyday especially every Thursday it is going to be like this for me. I still very much wish it was me instead of him. I just love and miss him so much.

im confused
i don't know who to believe the things that people write in the news pappers
or SAINT michael who is trying to tell me to listen to my heart
like i say before few days after micheal died a spirit of michael vist me
michael was siting next to my bed watching me sleep
its like i scare michael becourse michael was crying
and i was a peace with my self
the only time i cry was when i was watching michael's fineral

yea~~you're right. He haven't ready, he had something to do. He...he's concert, fans, family, lover were waiting for him. He's died too early, and he haven't finished all of them. These not he's pity, and also us, all of his fans!

RIP Michael

The minute I get my tattoo I will have a weird sense of relief and a new calm about how I feel right now.

I still feel depressed. Not as intensely as the first couple of weeks, but i don't feel good at all. I miss him and the thought of him knowing how much we miss him, and this absolute chaos that's risen from his death mkes me shudder because it is just so powerful

I am feeling really sad and depressed. Because I miss my dearly belove Michael terribly. And that I want him back just as much. But I am also feeling very tired. Because of these vivid MJ dreams of mine. I just woke up from having 2 in a row. I just don't understand why I keep having them.
I have them too. I mean every night. I think maybe I've skipped like one night since he died, but otherwise he's in my dreams as a topic or a character himself. Some dreams wonderful, some awful. They've been less vivid the past week or so though. I guess I'm getting annoying on the Dreams of MJ thread. But at the same time I dread the day I wake up and can't remember him from my night...:no:

I miss him a lot. I still tear up just thinking about it. Then my grandma isn't helping matters since she's basically not talking to me or anything since I've stood up for MJ a lot. It just feel cold inside and then like I'm alone in this world.

i feel very sad and emotional,,,,,still...been a fan since her firsst time on TV the Ed Sullivan show...

Just when I thought I was going to be a little alright, I got really sad again.
I feel lost and empty.

Back