How do you feel about people changing Michaels music after he has passed?

And he's about the only person who ever could wearing that outfit :yes:

yeah... that outfit would look silly on most others. actually, many outfits of his would look bad on others (prime example: the gold pants)... :cheeky:

Actually, all MJs outfits look silly on all look-a-likes! It's hilarious.

michael-jackson-costumes.jpg

loool

How would you all feel if the estate released albums full of Michael's Demo's?

It could be something like this

Michael Jackson: The unreleased Demo's Volume 1
Michael Jackosn: The unreleased Demo's Volume 2

Etc

Etc

If the demos are untouched, like the one released on Disc 2 of TII, I would welcome such releases with open arms.

However, such releases are not commercially feasible for Sony.

Etc

That'd be great, actually...:wild: Untouched and the way he left them...

:puke::puke::puke:

Michael did have a gorgeous body line to carry his outfits. The broad shoulder, the narrow waist and the long legs help!

Absolutely...I'm a sucker for broad shoulders....Gorgeous bod....:naughty:

Etc

:wild: :wild: :wild:

But I guess I'd better be realistic. :coffee:

Ideally, I'd prefer them to be left untouched. If it sounds good as is, then why change it? I guess Sony/The Estate are trying to commercialize the songs and make them sound more up to date. I'd rather hear what the originals sounded like. Unless they got the producers who worked with Michael who knows how he'd like the songs to sound, I'd say Sony/The Estate are pretty clueless as to what sounds good. Even then, it still might not be the way Michael wanted it. This is what we have to live with. Those who worked with Michael just don't have his level of genius to work these songs to his standards all on their own. They can only make guesses. Although, I did really like what they did with Behind the Mask.

My answer to the title question......

:stop: :stop: :stop: Leave It Alone! :stop: :stop: :stop:

personally his kids gotta eat those who MJ decied to care for after his passing gotta eat he not alive to support anyone and manage his money or music I feel the fans should hear the missing Music of GOAT and voice that is no longer here I tear up every time i hear his music to the point i can't even bare to listen knowing how he off kill off but never forgotten he left behind an legacy his music and kids

AndreyZidane™;3322590 said:
Don't you think that's a bit harsh? I mean, it's not like all the songs on MICHAEL were Cascio songs. There were a couple of genuine Michael Jackson songs. Sure, you have Behind The Mask and Another Day which had been screwed big time but still...

I wasn't referring to all of them.

Answer to the title question : I hate it. It's ALWAYS far worse, b/c how could it be better, and IMO it's just a way to use his music to get a bit of attention. It's getting old.

Ideally, I'd prefer them to be left untouched. If it sounds good as is, then why change it? I guess Sony/The Estate are trying to commercialize the songs and make them sound more up to date. I'd rather hear what the originals sounded like. Unless they got the producers who worked with Michael who knows how he'd like the songs to sound, I'd say Sony/The Estate are pretty clueless as to what sounds good.

I agree..Michael isn't known as the greatest artist of all time for no reason. Just release the completed songs the way they were originally done by him, there is no need to 'modernize/commercialize' any of them.

Last edited:
my honest opinion is leave Michael's stuff alone...I want to hear it just as he left it...that way I know he approved of it..even if it isn't finished yet..

Yes, agree with this personally.

Back