How do Michael smell?

jayjackson

Proud Member
Yeah.. :p I've always been wondering.. Im sure he smells niiiiiiiiice.. but what is his smell like? Maybe someone in here have had the pleasure to hug Michael and know what he smells like?

Am I the only one wondering this? :wub:

I remember reading a post a few years ago on MJNO which said he smelt like strawberries

lol give me a break :lol:

I remember a girl from my school who (when we where kids) claimed that her farts smelt like roses.. :doh:

Hmmm which the smell of Michael... I am sure that Michael is very perfumed. I have impression that he is the type that like perfumes with strong smell wood.... but he has told me that smell of vanilla. LOL! Hmmm I love vanilla! LOL!​

Like cookies according to John Travolta:
Michael_front_cover_travolta.jpg

One Member here (Karenmjj) said that Michael smelled like fresh flowers. :wub:
^^ that was on the forums at mjeol. It has since been removed.

Yeah.. :p I've always been wondering.. Im sure he smells niiiiiiiiice.. but what is his smell like? Maybe someone in here have had the pleasure to hug Michael and know what he smells like?

Am I the only one wondering this? :wub:

JayJackson, I truly understand your question. I have read through the years that alot of fans mention how great his cologne/perfume smells. They even talk about how wonderful his hair smells. I think the word "violet" comes to mind when thinkin about what someone posted in regard to his hair shampoo. Everything, that I have ever read about his cologne/perfume scent from fans was postive. And I have been a fan since the 70's! From the fans feedback after hugging him, Everyone who wrote or posted about what his cologne/perfume smelled like; all said very positive things.
Hope that helped a little bit.

Some say he smells like lemon

Some say he smells like vanilla

Some say he smells like peach (which that mystery drink was influenced?)

Some say he smells like sweets

Either way it all sounds bladdy good to me :D

Some of you might think its a odd question. But I have been wondering alot, since I have never met Michael. I have always seen him on a screen! Im dying to know how he smells like! :)

Thank you for all your answers. I am 101% sure Michael smells like heaven :wub: I hope I'll get to smell him one day :lol:

lol you all are funny. why is it i hear that an awful lot??? about how good michael smells??

i would think, it would also depend on the day...

lol roses are red

violets are blue

they say michael smells nice

maybe he thinks you do, too!

lol you all are funny. why is it i hear that an awful lot??? about how good michael smells??

i would think, it would also depend on the day...

lol roses are red

violets are blue

they say michael smells nice

maybe he thinks you do, too!

I can tell you the scientific reason MimiK :p (sorry but I like scientific reasons :cheeky:)
Women like the scent of men :wild: The scent is also used to identify (instinctivily) so it's actually important for women to know how the man they've given their heart to smells like. And he's smell will always seem good to her!

So it's because that the women likes Michael that they ask about he's scent or think he smells perfect all the time :smilerolleyes:

So it's because that the women likes Michael that they ask about he's scent or think he smells perfect all the time :smilerolleyes:

I really wanna know what he smells like too - ohhmygooddd i was thinking about that last night for some reason... random :wub: :wild:

Some of you might think its a odd question. But I have been wondering alot, since I have never met Michael. I have always seen him on a screen! Im dying to know how he smells like! :)

Thank you for all your answers. I am 101% sure Michael smells like heaven :wub: I hope I'll get to smell him one day :lol:

omg im so with u!! :lol:
i always wanted to know this!
and i also hope i gonna smell him one day :wub:
:lol: i like this thread

bubblegum and puppies

LoL seriously though, this query is a bit mmmmmm, well let's say different ??

Are you curious what he physically smells like or maybe what cologne he uses ?? or a brand of Hair/skin care product that he uses ??

bubblegum and puppies

LoL seriously though, this query is a bit mmmmmm, well let's say different ??

Are you curious what he physically smells like or maybe what cologne he uses ?? or a brand of Hair/skin care product that he uses ??

it's not so serious I think MJJChichi :)

when I first met my boyfriend I was very fascinated by he's overall smell. What I remember as my boyfriends smell is ofcourse the corlogne he uses (everytime someone on the street walks pass me who uses this corlogne I think of my boyfriend instinctivly. But also whenever I get to a room where he's at; he's appartment for one, I recognize the smell of he's room.

So thats what the girls here are asking about :)

O I C :)

well, the one time i was close enough to 'smell' him, he was chewing cinnamon flavored gum i think. smelled like Big Red ... there was a hint of vanilla also *shrug*

well, the one time i was close enough to 'smell' him, he was chewing cinnamon flavored gum i think. smelled like Big Red ...

nice, seems his fave bubble gum is Big Red, he also buys that in PHM :D

when i was close to smell him i did not feel anything...i guess he did not use any parfume that day.lol

Back