How Are You Feeling Today?

Really peeved at my brother right now, I was supposed to be in the guest room playing my Christmas DVDs tonight, but he’s in there preventing me for doing that!

All over the place. my computer was acting up. and got 3 virus in it. we got them out lucky but sadly I had to remove everything off my computer and start back like i first got it. i hate i had to do it but I had too. it's okay though. my computer seem to be acting fine now. we just fix it not too long. wish us the best.

lesson learn. be careful on what sites you get on. have a good virus protection system. and have a great AdBlocker because ads can have virus too.

A little annoyed over a few hours ago that someone I just muted off days ago on YouTube releasing a couple of Warning videos against me, her name is Hilary Lyall, what did I ever do to her anyways? She’s doing that to harass me, so I reported on her and her videos. And I’ve already dealt with her a couple of times and she’s really annoying.

I have managed to catch yet another virus and am stuck on the couch again. Working towards my first Guinness Book Award, I guess. :laughing:

Mostly sad, angry, and very miserable. And just being really thankful that in just 1 hour and 50 minutes this day will be finally be over. Only because today was what would have been my birthday. If I was still celebrating it. But ever since what happen to Michael I had totally stopped celebrating it. What is the point since I can no longer do the 3 things that I used to always do on my birthday. I used to always celebrate my birthday by watching and listening to Michael all day long. And just h word wonder what he and his kids are doing on my birthday. Can't do that anymore since it only causes me to have anxiety and panic attacks now. Now all I do on that date is watch my Indian revenge movies. And think about just how badly I wish I could get my revenge. On that ahole that totally destroyed my once h word life.:( :boohoo

I’m really agitated at YouTube right now. They turned off my comments on my recently popular video. I know COPPA is trying to ruin it all!

I’m really agitated at YouTube right now. They turned off my comments on my recently popular video. I knew COPPA is trying to ruin it all!

Uck. The cold outside affects my mood making me miserable.

Today was kinda rough and I cried quite a bit but I'm okay for now, just a little numb.

Awful. a-w-f-u-l. nobody loves me. nobody understand me. today wasn't a good day at all. i really hate this world. i hope tomorrow will be better. :cry: *sighs* i really need more support. which i have. it's just this stupid world sometimes.

I’m feeling....well let’s say I felt the same way as Michael felt before and after the verdict in 2005.

i have a stomach ache but i won a free a doll. out of nowhere a kind lady just offer me one her dolls and it's vintage. i can't wait to see how she gonna look in person. i love baby dolls and vintage antique things.

Awful, a lot of bad news form me today. Though I did find out my friends recognize me as a MJ stan :laughing:

Back