• Charles Klapow

Votes: 10 11.1%
  • Dres Reid

Votes: 7 7.8%
  • Timor Steffens

Votes: 26 28.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
After Michael, it would be Mischa, Timor, and Shannon.

Misch was cute when he was crying. I just wanted to give him a hug (among other things).

They all look so different in those pics. Any of them isn't really my type (lol) but they all were AMAZING dancers!!!

Devin is adorable so I'll go with him :D

Michael was so sweet & hot:wub::wub: :dribble::dribble::dribble:that I couldn't see anyone else !!! But I remember I saw a guy and I thought he's cute...hmm......I think is Shannon.

Kenny Ortega.

:hysterical: but for real though. Kenny don't look too bad! But I did notice how some days he would look younger on the set! lol! He got a nice smile! But for an older guy he is cute :) but then I also liked T-mez!:wub:

And yo! Ya'll forgot about Travis Payne (don't think he would want us though..lol but we can still look) and Michael Bearden.

ya'll forgot about the band! lol!

Sugar Foot and Mo-Pleasure!(The name says it all) hehe:hysterical:

But for real! I picked! Shannon Holtzapffel:wild:

During the movie my best friend kept saying, "OMG, his dancers are so hot!" and I was like, "Michael f-ing Jackson is up there singing and dancing and you're talking about someone else?!" :lmao:
I'll admit that the Charles guy isn't bad.

Well watching the movie i didnt see anyone else but Michael, i mean how can you, he he!
But from the pics Chris Grant is pretty gorgeous!

I only noticed the dances in the beginning of the film. Shannon was the cutest, then misha , then timor. timor because i saw his myspace vids and that body is hot!

obviously, michael is the hottest

While you all discuss who's the hottest boy in This is It....I'm content with the HOTTEST MAN in This is It (and the whole world for that matter!!) :lmao:

:wild: :wild: :wub: :wub:

michaelthisiist.jpg

gorgeous-1.jpg

:cheers:

Bob Marley LOL

WTF did I miss something????? :bugeyed lol

Honestly my attention was focused only on Michael during the movie

BUT I did watch a feature Entertainment Tonight had on the dancers, and wow Shannon and Timor are gorgeous

At first glance...
I think this young gentleman is hot. :smilerolleyes:

Those boys are all young enough to be my sons so I pick MJ, sorry! LOL

LOL... MJ was old enough to be my father, but I still thought he was gorgeous. Even at 50 :D

As far as the dancers, I think Timor and Shannon were the best looking. Kriss Grant was hot too... Misha and Charles were cute but in a baby, little-kid kind of way :unsure: I wouldn't look at them and go "OMG you're hot!" I would probably more like "aww, aren't you just adorable?!" :wub: I'm probably the only one here that thinks this, but I think Michael Bearden was hot. I think it was the hat... makes him look like a pimp. :swoon:

If I have to pick one I'd probably go with Shannon.

Sorry. When Michael is in the scene, I only have eyes for him. This is the truth.

Back