*HOT OFF THE PRESS!* NEW MJ Waxwork Unveiled This Morning At Madame Tussauds, London! Pics Inside!

Thanks for sharing the photos looks really nice I would love to visit as well

It's weird, cause 'technically' it does look quite like him but it lacks that quality that makes Michael Michael, and so therefore, kinda doesn't look like him...

Well, I know what I'm talking about!

I know, right? You could NEVER capture in plastic what is the essence of Michael. Still, it looks pretty cool. ;)

That's the best work I have seen!! WOW! It's actually very beautiful. I'm glad they got his signature move this and, and clothes, hair...everything.

Totally awesome.

Great pictures, Seany!! :D

This is so weird, I was rather dubious about them even making a new wax work of him and was concerned that they would make some kind of second rate hatchet job.

But am glad I looked now because this is one of those INCREDIBLE tributes that is so befitting to him, and I for some reason am feeling very tearful seeing how perfect it is - how odd of me.

Very good! Much much much better than the bad one! I got some more pictures to share :D

----------------------------------------------

28iz488.jpg
2wgulbm.jpg

4pwq3t.jpg
2hhiwep.jpg

34fed1v.jpg
az8h3c.jpg

208wbde.jpg
514glz.jpg

Enjoy :)

I think they made his jawline too thin...or something. Michael's face is more masculine than this.

Thank you for sharing this with us all. I like the pose that they have done for him, its better than the BAD era one they had before.

Wow that really looks like Michael! I would only like his head to be a bit higher..

i like this one..

And even though its never 100% i still broke down last week when we went to Amsterdam to bring flowers to his waxfigure there...
It resembles him and it tears me apart that now he is not with us anymore....

They did a great job, but it looks like a MJ impersonator rather than MJ. I applaud them for paying tribute to him though, A for effort.

HOT!! The best so far.
I was just on their website yesterday trying to figure out when they were gonna unveil it, I hope I can get my pic taken with it next week :)

I love that pose! And the figure is way better than the previous one. It's not perfect, but pretty good anyway. I want to see it :)

I was at Madam Tussaux just last Monday looking for that MJ-wax figure. But they still had the "bad" one. I thought the new one was already there. I feel stupid now!

Is it weird that I want one of these MJ wax figures for myself? lol. I'm serious, I would really love to have one in my house. MJ is gone and this is the next best thing to me, seriously I know it sounds crazy, but it would be so comforting for me.

WTFFFFFF o_O
this is like the best waxwork they've ever build of MJ!
Finally!!!

Back