Hollywood TV: MJ Outside Millions of Milkshakes { New Pictures } 04/27/09

idk but its like you see his personality in the clothes he wears. It's rly cute ^^'. But I must say, he had better ''fashion'' sense back in the days.

that is it! He COULD dress up avoiding these.....these interesting combinations.....
Someone please check him before leaving the house..:D :D ..I would put in the Bguards job description :D :D :D :D

This is soooooooooo cool and the camera perspective is hilarious :D :rofl:

MJ has a very cool shirt matching to the red pants, I really like it!!! :wild:

151j.jpg

it was probably a short sleeve shirt... if only he would have taken off that green jacket.lol ---> our eyes would not hurt, and we could see his arms:smilerolleyes:

The design on the top and trouseurs looks like it might have an Asian influence. I can also make out a crown.

This is soooooooooo cool and the camera perspective is hilarious :D :rofl:

MJ has a very cool shirt matching to the red pants, I really like it!!! :wild:

151j.jpg

Thanks for the photo. Wow, is very colorful clothes to not think of Michael? lol! I love the clothes from Ed Hardy. I love the pants and shirt of Michael. :wild::clapping:​

hmmm...could be the sun. he once explained it's a situation for him. he usually explains those things once, and leaves it, cus i guess we'll all speculate. lol...but the pants do look light and like air could get through to him. and the light colors could keep him from sweating. it could be that if it weren't for traveling in a climate controlled vehicle, he'd put gloves on, too. but i guess he needs some air time..lol :)

although i do notice how he hustles from his car to the store, more often than not, rather than shaking hands outside, moreso than other celebs..he shakes hands inside and hugs inside the store more often than outside..after seeing all these pics..

and most of his 'regular clothing'-face uncovered pics were taken at night, like i see in someone's siggy, on this forum.

Last edited:
Thanks for the photo. Wow, is very colorful clothes to not think of Michael? lol! I love the clothes from Ed Hardy. I love the pants and shirt of Michael. :wild::clapping:​

gosh...:bugeyed.now I can understand the jacket..but still...GREEN and 2 sizes bigger????? please :scratch:
oh well lets wait for the next one......:clapping:

gosh...:bugeyed.now I can understand the jacket..but still...GREEN and 2 sizes bigger????? please :scratch:
oh well lets wait for the next one......:clapping:

Well, I must admit that the jacket was strange. This shade of green not far combined. lol!:bugeyed:scratch:

The important thing is to be happy if Michael felt that dress clothes and what's wrong? :scratch:Dane is the others! lol! :yes:

But the pants and shirt are beautiful. :D

:wild:This is just hella FUN :wild:

No other fans have so much fun and mystery associated
with the artists they are following_ Michael always makes
it so much fun for us _ We never know hat he will do next
I love him for that :wub:

:wild:This is just hella FUN :wild:

No other fans have so much fun and mystery associated
with the artists they are following_ Michael always makes
it so much fun for us _ We never know hat he will do next
I love him for that :wub:

I know! I love him for it too lol

Its like everytime i open a new picture thread its like " whats michael wearing this time!" lol:D

Is there anybody who has met Michael personally???

How does Michael smell?

I mean, if Michael has used any parfume...!!!
(or what he uses)

Is it just me or is that picture he's holding is of arus aka "Moonwalk4mebaby"?

I KNEW I'd seen that face somewhere before!! She must have been there and given it to him??

oh hess where do u see the bags? i tried watching the video, it was a bit disturbing so i stopped. the kids, man so used to this pandemonium...ugh man can't even have breathing room it's sick.

think of u as a parent, would u want ur kids exploited? u know what they do to mj, he said they'd do that and worse to them just b/c they're his kids so he ain't gonna give him the opportunity. don't hate on that cuz like my lil bro say, homie got hella swagga....only mj could pull of the xmas tree look and still look fresh 2 def.

The kids look really bored :lol: Like everyone said though, I can't believe how much they have all grown up.. I keep imagining Blanket as a baby..!!

Weird :lol:

he smells rather nice! lol he has a few select cologne's he wears but the last time i was near him, he smelled like he bathed in it! lol obsession i believe. omg super strong...lawd hammercy

I asked about the "perfumes" because... Randy Taraborrelli once said MJ had smelled on the day of the verdict like - stench!

So after that if Michael smells "nice"... or "freshly"

well im not sure how j. randy would know...his ass wasn't even in the actual courtroom, overflow room for his 'insider' ass....fool couldn't even get a seat in teh courtroom unless jim hammer or mr. banned decided to leave for the day. what a loser.

and take into account that the man was stressing, they kept letting the jury out early cuz of dr. appts and then graduation so mj was freaking. it was a plain open and shut case but yet the verdict took awhile. ugh i wouldn't have showered either

he smells rather nice! lol he has a few select cologne's he wears but the last time i was near him, he smelled like he bathed in it! lol obsession i believe. omg super strong...lawd hammercy

:rofl:........okay, that just made me laugh!:D

^ Princes' ponytail! Wow! It's really long!

As a rule, I really dont like Ed Hardy/C.Audiger's clothing but
I liked the first blue tee that MJ bought.
Man! He spent 20 grand up in there! I wonder if that was with his
"friends & family" discount. Lol!

Thanks Qbee. :)

Last edited:
that was paris w/ the poneytail! Lol

and im more ed hardy than ca cuz it's too much of a gold/silver flake look for me

Back